ECONOMIC DIPLOMACY:Essays and Reflections by Singapore's Negotiators
- C L Lim(University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong)Margaret Liang(Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Diplomacy; International Trade; Trade Negotiations;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wsbook:7935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://ebooks.worldscinet.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .