Systemic Implications Of Transatlantic Regulatory Cooperation And Competition
- Simon J Evenett(University of St Gallen, Switzerland)Robert M Stern(University of Michigan, USA)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
KeywordsTransatlantic Regulatory Competition and Cooperation; International Regulatory Competition and Cooperation; Systemic Consequences of Transatlantic Regulatory Competition and Cooperation; Sector-Specific Consequences of Transatlantic Regulatory Competition and Cooperation;
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wsbook:7172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://ebooks.worldscinet.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .