Stimulating investment in pearl farming in Solomon Islands: Final report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bailey, Conner & Cycon, Dean & Morris, Michael, 1986. "Fisheries development in the Third World: The role of international agencies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(10-11), pages 1269-1275.
- Bruce L. Gardner, 2005.
"Causes of rural economic development,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 21-41, January.
- Gardner, Bruce L., 2003. "Causes Of Rural Economic Development," Working Papers 28559, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Gardner, Bruce L., 2003. "Causes of Rural Economic Development," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245919, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dugan, P. & Sugunan, V. V. & Welcomme, R. L. & Bene, C. & Brummett, R. E. & Beveridge, M. C. M. & Abban, Kofi & Amerasinghe, Upali & Arthington, A. & Blixt, Marco & Chimatiro, S. & Katiha, P. & King, , 2007. "Inland fisheries and aquaculture," IWMI Books, Reports H040300, International Water Management Institute.
- Valdés, Alberto & Foster, William, 2010. "Reflections on the Role of Agriculture in Pro-Poor Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1362-1374, October.
- Neiland, A. E. & Jaffry, S. & Kudaisi, K., 1997. "Fishing income, poverty and fisheries management in north east Nigeria," Discussion Papers 124., Centre for the Economics and Management of Aquatic Resources.
- Béné, Christophe & Obirih-Opareh, Nelson, 2009. "Social and economic impacts of agricultural productivity intensification: The case of brush park fisheries in Lake Volta," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 102(1-3), pages 1-10, October.
- Shenggen Fan & Connie Chan-Kang, 2005.
"Is small beautiful? Farm size, productivity, and poverty in Asian agriculture,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 135-146, January.
- Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2003. "Is Small Beautiful? Farm Size, Productivity, and Pverty in Asian Agriculture," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245929, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andy Thorpe & Chris Reid & Raymon Anrooy & Cecile Brugere, 2004. "African Poverty Reduction Strategy Programmes and the Fisheries Sector: Current Situation and Opportunities," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 16(2), pages 328-362.
- Hazell, P.B.R. & Poulton, Colin & Wiggins, Steve & Dorward, Andrew, 2007. "The future of small farms for poverty reduction and growth:," 2020 vision discussion papers 42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Christophe Bene, 2009. "Are Fishers Poor or Vulnerable? Assessing Economic Vulnerability in Small-Scale Fishing Communities," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 911-933.
More about this item
KeywordsPearl culture; Investments; Solomon Island; Pacific;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:39860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.