Uganda and Malawi field pilots of proposed LSMS fisheries module: summary report: summary report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Middendorp, H.A.J. & Thompson, P.M. & Pomeroy, R.S. (eds.), 1999. "Sustainable inland fisheries management in Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 13849, September.
- Sultana, Parvin & Thompson, Paul, 2004. "Methods of consensus building for community-based fisheries management in Bangladesh and the Mekong Delta," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 327-353, December.
- Roy, B. & Das, D.N. & Mukhopadhyay, P.K., 1990. "Rice-fish-vegetable integrated farming: towards a sustainable ecosystem," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 13(4), pages 17-18.
- Rahman, M.F. & Barman, B.K. & Van Brakel, M. & Dewan, S., 2010. "Impacts of technological interventions on fish production and biodiversity of seasonal floodplains in Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 39037, September.
- Toufique, Kazi Ali & Gregory, Rick, 2008. "Common waters and private lands: Distributional impacts of floodplain aquaculture in Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 587-594, December.
- Quy-Toan Do & Lakshmi Iyer, 2008. "Land Titling and Rural Transition in Vietnam," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 531-579.
More about this item
KeywordsFisheries; Research; Surveys; Uganda; Malawi;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:39843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.