Maintaining the "public good" nature of improved fish strains: dissemination of knowledge and materials
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Stillwaggon, 2002. "HIV/AIDS in Africa: Fertile Terrain," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 1-22.
- Clive Bell & Shantayanan Devarajan & Hans Gersbach, 2003. "The long-run economic costs of AIDS : theory and an application to South Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3152, The World Bank.
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Lorica, Mylene H., 2002. "Improving developing country food security through aquaculture development--lessons from Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 125-141, April.
- Poh Sze Choo & Barbara S Nowak & Kyoko Kusakabe & Meryl J Williams, 2008. "Guest Editorial: Gender and Fisheries," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 51(2), pages 176-179, June.
- Howard, Mary, 1994. "Socio-economic causes and cultural explanations of childhood malnutrition among the Chagga of Tanzania," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 239-251, January.
- Nunan, Fiona, 2006. "Empowerment and institutions: Managing fisheries in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1316-1332, July.
- Geheb, Kim & Kalloch, Sarah & Medard, Modesta & Nyapendi, Anne-Therese & Lwenya, Carolyne & Kyangwa, Mercy, 2008. "Nile perch and the hungry of Lake Victoria: Gender, status and food in an East African fishery," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 85-98, February.
- Charlotte Tindall & Katrien Holvoet, 2008. "From the Lake to the Plate: Assessing gender vulnerabilities throughout the fisheries chain," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 51(2), pages 205-211, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBiotechnology; Genetics; Food fish; Genetic drift; Genetic diversity; Partnership; Food fish; food security; cultured organisms;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:38748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .