Aquatic resources valuation and policies for poverty elimination in the lower Mekong basin: final report volume 1 project implementation and outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bene, C. & Heck, S., 2005. "Fish and food security in Africa," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 28(3/4), pages 8-13.
- Hawkes, Corinna, ed. & Ruel, Marie T., ed., 2006. "Understanding the links between agriculture and health:," 2020 vision focus 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gillespie, Stuart, 2006. "Agriculture and HIV/AIDS: understanding the links between agriculture and health," 2020 vision briefs 13(7), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Israel, D.C. & Ahmed, M. & Thuok, N. & Heng, E. & The WorldFish Center & Dept of Fisheries. Cambodia, 2005. "Profile for Aquatic Resources Management: Kdol Chrum, Bourei Cholsar and Sangkum Mean Chey Villages Kampong Krasaing Commune, Bourei Cholsar District, Takeo Province, Cambodia," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 37098, September.
More about this item
KeywordsResource management; Aquatic environment; Living resources; Cambodia; Southeast; Southeast Asia; Mekong R.;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:38626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .