Simple data analysis for biologists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- International Center for Living Aquatic Resources Management, 1991. "The context of small-scale integrated agriculture-aquaculture systems in Africa: a case study of Malawi," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 5878, September.
- Benson, Todd & Chamberlin, Jordan & Rhinehart, Ingrid, 2005. "An investigation of the spatial determinants of the local prevalence of poverty in rural Malawi," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5-6), pages 532-550.
- Hara, Mafaniso Michael, 2001. "Could marine resources provide a short-term solution to declining fish supply in SADC inland countries? The case of horse mackerel," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 11-34, February.
- Hansen, J.D. & Luckert, M.K. & Minae, S. & Place, F., 2005. "Tree planting under customary tenure systems in malawi: impacts of marriage and inheritance patterns," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 99-118, April.
- Brummett, Randall E. & Williams, Meryl J., 2000. "The evolution of aquaculture in African rural and economic development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 193-203, May.
More about this item
KeywordsData processing; Statistical analysis; Biology; Biological sampling; Statistical sampling;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:37988. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .