The World Bank Annual Report 2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christine Zhen-Wei Qiang & Alexander Pitt & Seth Ayers, 2004. "Contribution of Information and Communication Technologies to Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15059.
- Joanne E Oxley & Bernard Yeung, 2001. "E-Commerce Readiness: Institutional Environment and International Competitiveness," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 705-723.
- Mody, Ashoka & Yuko Kinoshita, 1997. "The usefulness of private and public information for foreign investment decisions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1733, The World Bank.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-deSilanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1999. "Investor Protection: Origins, Consequences, and Reform," NBER Working Papers 7428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2003.
"An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, pages 443-466.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2002. "An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2909, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Großer, Jens & Reuben, Ernesto, 2013.
"Redistribution and market efficiency: An experimental study,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 39-52.
- Jens Großer & Ernesto Reuben, 2009. "Redistributive Politics and Market Efficiency: An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics 44, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Großer, Jens & Reuben, Ernesto, 2009. "Redistributive Politics and Market Efficiency: An Experimental Study," IZA Discussion Papers 4549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chen, Yihui & Jiang, Ping & Dong, Wenbo & Huang, Beijia, 2015. "Analysis on the carbon trading approach in promoting sustainable buildings in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 130-137.
- Graciela Laura Kaminsky & Pablo Vega-García, 2016.
"Systemic And Idiosyncratic Sovereign Debt Crises,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 80-114, February.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Pablo Vega-García, 2014. "Systemic and Idiosyncratic Sovereign Debt Crises," NBER Working Papers 20042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaminsky, Graciela & Vega-Garcia, Pablo, 2015. "Systemic and Idiosyncratic Sovereign Debt Crises," MPRA Paper 65996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graciela Laura Kaminsky & Pablo Vega-Garcia, 2016. "Systemic and Idiosyncratic Sovereign Debt Crises," Working Papers 2016-27, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Muhongayire, Wivine, 2012. "An Economic Assessment of the Factors Influencing Smallholder Farmers' Access to Formal Credit: A Case Study of Rwamagana District, Rwanda," Research Theses 198522, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Milazzo, Annamaria & Grosh, Margaret, 2008. "Social safety nets in World Bank lending and analytical work : FY2002 - 2007," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 44730, The World Bank.
- Chandra Bahadur Adhikar & Trond Bjorndal, 2014. "Economic Relationship between Access to Land and Rural Poverty in Nepal," Applied Economics Journal, Kasetsart University, Faculty of Economics, Center for Applied Economic Research, vol. 21(1), pages 20-41, June.
- World Bank, 2009. "Reform of China's Rural Credit Unions : Policy Note," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12719, The World Bank.
- Shixiong Cao & Yuan Lv & Heran Zheng & Xin Wang, 2015. "Research of the Risk Factors of China’s Unsustainable Socioeconomic Development: Lessons for Other Nations," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 337-347.
- Busaya Virakul & Kalayanee Koonmee & Gary N. McLean, 2009. "CSR activities in award-winning Thai companies," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 178-199, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Environmental Economics and Policies Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.