Under New Ownership : Privatizing China's State-Owned Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kang, Byeongwoo, 2015. "The innovation process of Huawei and ZTE: Patent data analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 378-393.
- Shahid Yusuf & Angus Deaton & Kemal Dervis & William Easterly & Takatoshi Ito & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2009. "Development Economics through the Decades," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2586, April.
- Andersson, Fredrik N.G. & Edgerton, David L. & Opper, Sonja, 2013.
"A Matter of Time: Revisiting Growth Convergence in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 239-251.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Edgerton, David & Opper, Sonja, 2011. "A Matter of Time: Revisiting Growth Convergence in China," Working Papers 2011:23, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- Szelenyi, Ivan, 2010. "The New Grand Bourgeoisie under Post-Communism: Central Europe, Russia and China Compared," WIDER Working Paper Series 063, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shahid Yusuf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2009. "Growth through Innovation : An Industrial Strategy for Shanghai," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18613, The World Bank.
- David Greenaway & Alessandra Guariglia & Zhihong Yu, 2014.
"The more the better? Foreign ownership and corporate performance in China,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7-9), pages 681-702, September.
- David Greenaway & Alessandra Guariglia & Zhihong Yu, "undated". "The More the Better? Foreign Ownership and Corporate Performance in China," Discussion Papers 09/05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Kang, Byeongwoo, 2014. "The innovation process of a privately-owned enterprise and a state-owned enterprise in China," IDE Discussion Papers 470, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Chen, Shiyi & Jefferson, Gary H. & Zhang, Jun, 2011. "Structural change, productivity growth and industrial transformation in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 133-150, March.
- Yasuyuki Todo, 2016. "The effects of privatization on exports and jobs," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 309-309, November.
- Gao, Song, 2010. "Impacts of Restructurings on Manufacturing Productive Efficiency: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 24766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2010. "The Institutional Foundations of China’s Reforms and Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 7654, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yusuf, Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2006. "Two decades of reform : the changing organization dynamics of Chinese industrial firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3806, The World Bank.
- Gao, Song, 2010. "Privatization, Soft Budget Constraint, and Social Burdens: A Random-Effects Stochastic Frontier Analysis on Chinese Manufacturing Technical Efficiency," MPRA Paper 24765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loren Brandt & Debin Ma & Thomas G. Rawski, 2014.
"From Divergence to Convergence: Reevaluating the History behind China's Economic Boom,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 52(1), pages 45-123, March.
- Loren Brandt & Debin Ma & Thomas G. Rawski, 2012. "From Divergence to Convergence: Re-evaluating the History Behind China's Economic Boom," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-217, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Brandt, Loren & Ma, Debin & Rawski, Thomas, 2013. "From Divergence to Convergence: Re-evaluating the History Behind China’s Economic Boom," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 117, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Brandt, Loren & Ma, Debin & Rawski, Thomas G., 2012. "From divergence to convergence: re-evaluating the history behind China’s economic boom," Economic History Working Papers 41660, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Brandt, Loren & Ma, Debin & Rawski, Thomas G., 2013. "From divergence to convergence: re-evaluating the history behind China’s economic boom," Economic History Working Papers 50816, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Yusuf, Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Wei Ha, 2007. "What makes cities healthy ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4107, The World Bank.
- Saul Estrin & Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Jan Svejnar, 2009.
"The Effects of Privatization and Ownership in Transition Economies,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 699-728, September.
- Estrin, Saul & Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Svejnar, Jan, 2009. "Effects of privatization and ownership in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4811, The World Bank.
- Yuping Zeng & Thomas J. Douglas & Changqi Wu, 2013. "The Seller's Perspective on Determinants of Acquisition Likelihood: Insights from China's Beer Industry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 673-698, June.
- Jefferson, Gary H. & Su, Jian, 2006. "Privatization and restructuring in China: Evidence from shareholding ownership, 1995-2001," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 146-166, March.
- Dallas, Mark P., 2014. "Manufacturing Paradoxes: Foreign Ownership, Governance, and Value Chains in China’s Light Industries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 47-62.
- Kung, James Kai-sing & Lin, Yi-min, 2007. "The Decline of Township-and-Village Enterprises in China's Economic Transition," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 569-584, April.
- Chen, Shiyi & Santos-Paulino, Amelia U., 2010. "Energy Consumption and Carbon Emission-Based Productivity Change and Industrialization in Post-Reform," WIDER Working Paper Series 078, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wenwen Zhan & John Turner, 2012. "Crossing the River by Touching Stones?: The Reform of Corporate Ownership in China," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 19(3), pages 233-258, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory and Research Banks and Banking Reform Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Investment and Investment Climate State Owned Enterprise Reform Enterprise Development and Reform Private Sector Development Finance and Financial Sector Development Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.