Unleashing Prosperity : Productivity Growth in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Apanasovich, Natalja & Alcalde Heras, Henar & Parrilli, Mario Davide, 2016. "The impact of business innovation modes on SME innovation performance in post-Soviet transition economies: The case of Belarus," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 57, pages 30-40.
- Iulia-Oana Stefan, 2015. "The Place Of Bucharest Stock Exchange Amongst The Capital Markets From Central And Eastern Europe," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(43), pages 281-292.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:854-865 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayesha Serfraz, 2018.
"Foreign Direct Investment Inflows and Labor Productivity in Pakistan: A Sector-Wise Panel Cointegration Analysis,"
Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research,
Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 5(1), pages 1-18.
- Serfraz, Ayesha, 2017. "Foreign direct investment inflows and labor productivity in Pakistan: A sector-wise panel cointegration analysis," Discussion Papers 65, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Marcin Grela & Aleksandra Majchrowska & Tomasz Michałek & Jakub Mućk & Agnieszka Stążka-Gawrysiak & Grzegorz Tchorek & Marcin Wagner, 2017. "Is Central and Eastern Europe converging towards the EU-15?," NBP Working Papers 264, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Kravtsova, Victoria & Radosevic, Slavo, 2012.
"Are systems of innovation in Eastern Europe efficient?,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 109-126.
- Victoria Kravtsova & Slavo Radosevic, 2009. "Are systems of innovation in Eastern Europe efficient?," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 101, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Cristina Serbanica & Gabriela Dragan, 2012. "University – Industry Cooperation In Central And Eastern Europe: A Common Past, A Different Future?," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(4), pages 837-852, December.
- Marialisa Motta & Ana Maria Oviedo & Massimiliano Santini, 2010. "An Open Door for Firms," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11086, The World Bank.
- Jan Witajewski-Baltvilks, 2016. "Catching up in Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 47(4), pages 319-340.
- World Bank, 2011. "Challenges to Enterprise Performance in the Face of the Financial Crisis : Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2316, April.
- Lin, Winston T. & Chiang, Chung-Yean, 2011. "The impacts of country characteristics upon the value of information technology as measured by productive efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 13-33, July.
- Hart, Jarret, 2013. "Impact of Trade Openness on Technical Efficiency: Agricultural Sector of the European Union," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Employment, Immigration and Trade, December 15-17, 2013, Clearwater Beach, Florida 182500, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- repec:taf:eurpls:v:25:y:2017:i:11:p:1976-2000 is not listed on IDEAS
- Itzhak Goldberg & John Gabriel Goddard & Smita Kuriakose & Jean-Louis Racine, 2011. "Igniting Innovation : Rethinking the Role of Government in Emerging Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2358, April.
- repec:cmj:seapas:y:2017:i:14:p:221-230 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate Sector Development - E-Business Social Protections and Labor - Labor Policies Social Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Banks and Banking Reform Economic Theory and Research Finance and Financial Sector Development Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .