Agricultural Innovation Systems : An Investment Sourcebook
[Systèmes d’innovation agricole - Guide d'investissement]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrett, T. & Feola, G. & Krylova, V. & Khusnitdinova, M., 2017. "The application of Rapid Appraisal of Agricultural Innovation Systems (RAAIS) to agricultural adaptation to climate change in Kazakhstan: A critical evaluation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 106-113.
- Diana Córdoba & Kees Jansen & Carolina González, 2014. "The Malleability of Participation: The Politics of Agricultural Research under Neoliberalism in Bolivia," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 45(6), pages 1284-1309, November.
- Evita Pangaribowo & Nicolas Gerber & Pascal Tillie, 2013. "Assessing the FNS impacts of technological and institutional innovations and future innovation trends," FOODSECURE Working papers 11, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Schut, Marc & Klerkx, Laurens & Rodenburg, Jonne & Kayeke, Juma & Hinnou, Léonard C. & Raboanarielina, Cara M. & Adegbola, Patrice Y. & van Ast, Aad & Bastiaans, Lammert, 2015. "RAAIS: Rapid Appraisal of Agricultural Innovation Systems (Part I). A diagnostic tool for integrated analysis of complex problems and innovation capacity," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 1-11.
- Laibuni, Nancy Munyiva & Neubert, Susanne & Bokelmann, Wolfgang & Gevorgyan, Emil & Losenge, Turoop, 2016. "Characterizing Organisational Linkages In The African Indigenous Vegetable Value Chains In Kenya," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249345, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- repec:eee:agisys:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:116-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Andres Garzon Delvaux & Heinrich Hockmann & Peter Voigt & Pavel Ciaian & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2018. "The impact of private R&D on the performance of food-processing firms: Evidence from Europe, Japan and North America," JRC Working Papers JRC104144, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Maruyama, Eduardo & Torero, Maximo & Scollard, Phoebe & Elías, Maribel & Mulangu, Francis & Seck, Abdoulaye, 2018. "Frontier analysis and agricultural typologies," Discussion Papers 270849, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Grovermann, C. & Wossen, T. & Muller, A. & Nichterlein, K., 2018. "Prospects for macro-level analysis of agricultural innovation systems to enhance the eco-efficiency of farming in developing countries," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277416, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Foran, Tira & Fleming, David & Spandonide, Bruno & Williams, Rachel & Race, Digby, 2016. "Understanding energy-related regimes: A participatory approach from central Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 315-324.
- Mwongera, Caroline & Shikuku, Kelvin M. & Twyman, Jennifer & Läderach, Peter & Ampaire, Edidah & Van Asten, Piet & Twomlow, Steve & Winowiecki, Leigh A., 2017. "Climate smart agriculture rapid appraisal (CSA-RA): A tool for prioritizing context-specific climate smart agriculture technologies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 192-203.
- Brooks, Karen & Zorya, Sergiy & Gautam, Amy & Goyal, Aparajita, 2013. "Agriculture as a sector of opportunity for young people in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6473, The World Bank.
- Antonio Turrent Fernández & Timothy A. Wise & Elise Garvey, 2012. "Achieving Mexico’s Maize Potential," GDAE Working Papers 12-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Valdivia, Corinne & Kengo, Milton & Jimenez, Elizabeth & Turin, Cecilia, 2015. "Climate change, global drivers and local decision makers in rural communities: the role of translational research, and adaptation strategies that contribute to resilience," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212725, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Horton, Douglas & Rotondo, Emma & Paz Ybarnegaray, Rodrigo & Hareau, Guy & Devaux, André & Thiele, Graham, 2013. "Lapses, infidelities, and creative adaptations: Lessons from evaluation of a participatory market development approach in the Andes," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 28-41.
- Olivier Walther, 2015. "Social Network Analysis and informal trade," Working Papers 4, University of Southern Denmark, Centre for Border Region Studies.
- repec:oup:apecpp:v:39:y:2017:i:1:p:154-176. is not listed on IDEAS
- Foran, Tira & Butler, James R.A. & Williams, Liana J. & Wanjura, Wolf J. & Hall, Andy & Carter, Lucy & Carberry, Peter S., 2014. "Taking Complexity in Food Systems Seriously: An Interdisciplinary Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 85-101.
- repec:ags:erdnra:276074 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mig:remrev:v:3:y:2018:i:1:p:19-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ton, Giel & Klerkx, Laurens & de Grip, Karin & Rau, Marie-Luise, 2015. "Innovation grants to smallholder farmers: Revisiting the key assumptions in the impact pathways," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 9-23.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.