Microfinance Poverty Assessment Tool
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petracco, Carly K. & Pender, John L., 2009.
"Evaluating the Impact of Land Tenure and Titling on Access to Credit in Uganda,"
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China
51899, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Petracco, Carly K. & Pender, John, 2009. "Evaluating the impact of land tenure and titling on access to credit in Uganda:," IFPRI discussion papers 853, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:17:y:2012:i:03:n:s1084946712500161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeller, Manfred & Sharma, Manohar & Henry, Carla & Lapenu, Cecile, 2006. "An operational method for assessing the poverty outreach performance of development policies and projects: Results of case studies in Africa, Asia, and Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 446-464, March.
- Balgah Roland Azibo & Emmanuel Yenshu Vubo & Innocent Ndoh Mbue & Jude Ndzifon Kimengsi, 2015. "Rural development NGOs and service delivery to the very poor: An empirical analysis of a training center in rural Cameroon," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(4), pages 103-115, April.
- Asad K. Ghalib, 2011. "Estimating the depth of microfinance programme outreach: empirical findings from rural Pakistan," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 15411, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Samuel Kobina Annim, 2012.
"Targeting The Poor Versus Financial Sustainability And External Funding: Evidence Of Microfinance Institutions In Ghana,"
Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(03), pages 1-19.
- Samuel Kobina Annim, 2009. "Targeting the Poor versus Financial Sustainability and External Funding: Evidence of Microfinance Institutions in Ghana," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 8809, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Muriithi, Beatrice, 2015. "Smallholder Horticultural Commercialization: Gender Roels and Implications for Household Well-being in Kenya," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212516, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Khor, Ling & Ufer, Susanne & Nielsen, Thea & Zeller, Manfred, 2015. "The Influence of Individual Risk Behavior on Fertilizer Use Decision in Vietnam," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211844, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Namara, Regassa E. & Hope, Lesley & Sarpong, Eric Owusu & De Fraiture, Charlotte & Owusu, Diana, 2014. "Adoption patterns and constraints pertaining to small-scale water lifting technologies in Ghana," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 194-203.
- Annim, Samuel Kobina, 2009.
"Sensitivity of loan size to lending rates: Evidence from Ghana’s microfinance sector,"
21280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Kobina Annim, 2011. "Sensitivity of Loan Size to Lending Rates Evidence from Ghana’s Microfinance Sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 003, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Okojie, Christiana & Monye-Emina, A. & Eghafona, K. & Osaghae, G. & Ehiakhamen, J.O., 2009. "Institutional environment and access to microfinance by self-employed women in the rural areas of Edo state, Nigeria:," NSSP working papers 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kassie, Girma Tesfahun & Erenstein, Olaf & Mwangi, Wilfred & La Rovere, Roberto & Setimela, Peter S. & Langyintuo, Augustine S., 2012. "Characterization of Maize Production in Southern Africa: Synthesis of CIMMYT/DTMA Household Level Farming System Surveys in Angola, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe," Socioeconomics Program Working Papers 147108, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Muriithi, Beatrice W. & Matz, Julia Anna, 2015.
"Welfare effects of vegetable commercialization: Evidence from smallholder producers in Kenya,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 80-91.
- Muriithi, Beatrice & Matz, Julia Anna, 2014. "Welfare Effects of Vegetable Commercialization: Evidence from Smallholder Producers in Kenya," Discussion Papers 166029, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:157-165 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring and Evaluation Health Economics and Finance Poverty Monitoring and Analysis Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Poverty Reduction - Poverty Reduction Strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.