Ten Steps to a Results-Based Monitoring and Evaluation System : A Handbook for Development Practitioners
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2007. "Sourcebook for Evaluating Global and Regional Partnership Programs : Indicative Principles and Standards," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6601, June.
- Rosalía Rodriguez-García & Elizabeth M. White, 2005. "Self-Assessment in Managing for Results: Conducting Self-Assessment for Development Practitioners," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7292, June.
- Mohinder S. Mudahar & Raisuddin Ahmed, 2010. "Government and Rural Transformation : Role of Public Spending and Policies in Bangladesh," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16356, June.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2006. "From Schooling Access to Learning Outcomes, An Unfinished Agenda : An Evaluation of World Bank Support to Primary Education," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7083, June.
- Noel Hepworth, 2017. "Is implementing the IPSASs an appropriate reform?," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 141-148, February.
- Heinemann, E. & Van Hemelrijck, A. & Guijt, I., 2017. "IFAD RESEARCH SERIES 16 - Getting the most out of impact evaluation for learning, reporting and influence," IFAD Research Series 280054, International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD).
- Tuan M. Ha & Ockie J. H. Bosch & Nam C. Nguyen, 2016. "Establishing an Evolutionary Learning Laboratory for Improving the Quality of Life of Vietnamese Women in Small-scale Agriculture: Part I—The Current Situation," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 532-543, July.
- Roula Khadra & Juan Antonio Sagardoy & Suzan Taha & Nicola Lamaddalena, 2017. "Participatory Irrigation Management and Transfer: Setting the Guiding Principles for a Sustaining Monitoring & Evaluation System – a Focus on the Mediterranean," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 31(13), pages 4227-4238, October.
- World Bank, 2013. "Dealing with GAC Issues in Project Lending : The Special Case of Fragile and Conflict-Affected States," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16725, The World Bank.
- Nathalie Holvoet & Robrecht Renard, 2007. "Monitoring and Evaluation Reform under Changing Aid Modalities: Seeking the Middle Ground in Aid-Dependent Low-Income Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2007-52, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Roula Khadra & Juan Antonio Sagardoy & Suzan Taha & Nicola Lamaddalena, 2018. "MONEVA - a Monitoring & Evaluation System to Assess the Performance of Participatory Irrigation Management/Irrigation Management Transfer Programs in the Mediterranean Region," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 32(1), pages 123-140, January.
- Landiyanto, Erlangga Agustino, 2015. "Transformation of the national monitoring and evaluation arrangement in decentralized Indonesia," MPRA Paper 69073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergii SLukhai, 2011. "Monitoring and evaluation as tools for enhancing public expenditure management in Ukraine," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 35(2), pages 217-239.
- Lydia Nyambura & James Mutuiri & David Mutwiri & Jeffrey Maina & Dennis Njiru & Peterson Obara Magutu, 2018. "Lean Supply Chain Management Practices and Procurement Performance of Leading Supermarkets in Nairobi, Kenya," Noble International Journal of Business and Management Research, Noble Academic Publsiher, vol. 2(12), pages 101-112, December.
- Peter J. Baldacchino & Chantelle Camilleri & Simon Grima & Frank H. Bezzina, 2017. "Assessing Incentive and Monitoring Schemes in the Corporate Governance of Maltese Co-operatives," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 177-195.
- Oana Luca & Florian Gaman & Emanuel Răuță, 2021. "Towards a National Harmonized Framework for Urban Plans and Strategies in Romania," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(4), pages 1-16, February.
- Shyam Singh & Nathalie Holvoet & Vivek Pandey, 2018. "Bridging Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility: Culture of Monitoring and Evaluation of CSR Initiatives in India," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-19, July.
- Holvoet, N. & Renard, Robrecht, 2007. "Monitoring and evaluation under the PRSP: Solid rock or quicksand?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 66-81, February.
- Santiago, Jose L. & Ballesteros, Marta A. & Chapela, Rosa & Silva, Cristina & Nielsen, Kåre N. & Rangel, Mafalda & Erzini, Karim & Wise, Laura & Campos, Aida & Borges, Maria F. & Sala, Antonello & Vir, 2015. "Is Europe ready for a results-based approach to fisheries management? The voice of stakeholders," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 86-97.
- Th. Levy-Tadjine & M. Velmuradova, 2006. "La problématique complexe de l'aide au développement du secteur privé par les Organisations Non Marchandes soumises au contact inter-culturel," Post-Print hal-01582284, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Reduction - Poverty Impact Evaluation Health Economics and Finance Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Pharmaceuticals and Pharmacoeconomics Poverty Monitoring and Analysis Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:14926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.