A Unified Approach to Measuring Poverty and Inequality--Theory and Practice : Streamlined Analysis with ADePT Software
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orsetta Causa & Alain de Serres & Nicolas Ruiz, 2015.
"Can pro-growth policies lift all boats?: An analysis based on household disposable income,"
OECD Journal: Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2015(1), pages 227-268.
- Orsetta Causa & Alain de Serres & Nicolas Ruiz, 2015. "Can Pro-growth Policies Lift all Boats?: An Analysis Based on Household Disposable Income," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1180, OECD Publishing.
- Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Carletto,Calogero & Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Carletto,Calogero, 2017.
"Data gaps, data incomparability, and data imputation : a review of poverty measurement methods for data-scarce environments,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8282, The World Bank.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Jolliffe, Dean & Carletto, Calogero, 2018. "Data Gaps, Data Incomparability, and Data Imputation: A Review of Poverty Measurement Methods for Data-Scarce Environments," GLO Discussion Paper Series 179, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Eleni Karagiannaki, 2017. "The empirical relationship between income poverty and income inequality in rich and middle income countries," CASE Papers /206, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Hendrik Thiel & Stephan L. Thomsen, 2015.
"Individual Poverty Paths and the Stability of Control-Perception,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
794, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Thiel, Hendrik & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2015. "Individual Poverty Paths and the Stability of Control-Perception," IZA Discussion Papers 9334, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sabina Alkire and James Foster, 2016. "Dimensional and Distributional Contributions to Multidimensional Poverty," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp100_2.pdf, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Tony Castleman & James E. Foster & Stephen C. Smith, 2015. "Person Equivalent Headcount Measures of Poverty," Working Papers 2015-10, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Maleva, T. & Burdyak, A. & Tyndik, A., 2015. "Middle Classes at Different Stages of Life Course," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 109-138.
- Suman Seth & Gaston Yalonetzky, 2016. "Has the world converged? A robust analysis of non-monetary bounded indicators," Working Papers 398, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Orsetta Causa & Mikkel Hermansen & Nicolas Ruiz & Caroline Klein & Zuzana Smidova, 2016. "Inequality in Denmark through the Looking Glass," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1341, OECD Publishing.
- Coral del Rio & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2015. "Segregation and social welfare," Working Papers 378, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Alexei P Kireyev, 2013. "Inclusive Growth and Inequality in Senegal," IMF Working Papers 13/215, International Monetary Fund.
- Maria Livia ŞTEFĂNESCU, 2015. "Analyzing the health status of the population using ordinal data," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 18-24, June.
- Orsetta Causa & Mikkel Hermansen & Nicolas Ruiz, 2016. "The Distributional Impact of Structural Reforms," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1342, OECD Publishing.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2013. "Shared prosperity and the mitigation of poverty : in practice and in precept," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6700, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Reduction - Inequality Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Poverty Reduction - Poverty Monitoring & Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:13731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.