International Differences in Entrepreneurship
- Lerner, Josh
- Schoar, Antoinette
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe Nordman, 2014.
"Household entrepreneurship and social networks:panel data evidence from Vietnam,"
DT/2014/22, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Nguyen, Huu Chi & Nordman, Christophe Jalil, 2017. "Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 10482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe Jalil Nordman, 2017. "Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers hal-01619799, HAL.
- Magnus Henrekson & Tino Sanandaji, 2015.
"Superentrepreneurship and global imbalances: closing Europe’s gap to other industrialized regions,"
Chapters,in: The EU’s Role in Fighting Global Imbalances, chapter 4, pages 58-88
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2014. "Superentrepreneurship and Global Imbalances: Closing Europe's Gap to Other Industrialized Regions," Working Paper Series 1049, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 03 Aug 2015.
- Klapper, Leora & Richmond, Christine, 2011.
"Patterns of business creation, survival and growth: Evidence from Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(S1), pages 32-44.
- Klapper, Leora & Richmond, Christine, 2011. "Patterns of business creation, survival and growth : evidence from Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5828, The World Bank.
- Simon Johnson & James Kwak, 2012. "Is Financial Innovation Good For The Economy?," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 12, pages 1-15 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harinder Kohli & Ashok Sharma & Anil Sood (ed.), 2011. "Asia 2050: Realizing the Asian Century," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number asia2050, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bknber:9780226473093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.