China's Growing Role in World Trade
- Feenstra, Robert C.
- Wei, Shang-Jin
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ZHANG Hongyong, 2015. "Explaining the International Mobility of Chinese Workers, 1992-2012," Discussion papers 15045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- ZHANG Hongyong & ZHU Lianming, 2015. "Effect of Foreign Affiliates on Exporting and Markups," Discussion papers 15127, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2015. "China–US trade: A global outlier," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 47-58.
- Fan, Peilei, 2018. "Catching Up in Economic Transition: Innovation in the People’s Republic of China and India," ADBI Working Papers 809, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2016. "Globalization and Chinese Growth: Ends of Trends?," Working Paper Series 16-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sandra PONCET & Laura HERING & José DE SOUSA, 2015. "Has trade openness reduced pollution in China?," Working Papers P132, FERDI.
- Pritish K. Sahu, 2016. "Malaysia’s Domestic Value Added Export: The Role of Governance and Strategic Policy Reforms," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1578-1584.
- Lin, Faqin & Hu, Cui & Fuchs, Andreas, 2016. "How Do Firms Respond to Political Tensions? The Heterogeneity of the Dalai Lama Effect on Trade," Working Papers 0628, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Guido Montani, 2012. "The New Global Political Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14443.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Zhuan Xie & Xiaobo Zhang, 2017.
"From "Made in China" to "Innovated in China": Necessity, Prospect, and Challenges,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 49-70, Winter.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Zhuan Xie & Xiaobo Zhang, 2016. "From “Made in China” to “Innovated in China”: Necessity, Prospect, and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 22854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamilton, Gary, 2012. "Interview with Professor Gary Hamilton," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 13(3), pages 34-39.
- Mallick, Sushanta & Marques, Helena, 2016. "Pricing strategy of emerging market exporters in alternate currency regimes: The role of comparative advantage," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 68-81.
- Boeing, Philipp, 2014. "China's R&D subsidies: Allocation and effectiveness," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-103, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hu, Cui & Lin, Faqin & Tan, Yong & Tang, Yihong, 2017. "How Exporting Firms Respond to Technical Barriers to Trade?," MPRA Paper 80946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bknber:9780226239712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.