For the Many or the Few
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casella, Alessandra & Ehrenberg, Shuky & Gelman, Andrew & Shen, Jie, 2008.
"Protecting Minorities in Binary Elections. A Test of Storable Votes Using Field Data,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6851, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandra Casella & Shuky Ehrenberg & Andrew Gelman & Jie Shen, 2008. "Protecting Minorities in Binary Elections: A Test of Storable Votes Using Field Data," NBER Working Papers 14103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyle D. Dell, 2009. "The Grassroots Are Greener: Democratic Participation and Environmental Policies in State Politics," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 26(6), pages 699-727, November.
- Hug, Simon & Spörri, Franziska, 2011. "Referendums, trust, and tax evasion," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 120-131, March.
- Aguiar-Conraria, Luís & Magalhães, Pedro C., 2010. "How quorum rules distort referendum outcomes: Evidence from a pivotal voter model," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 541-557, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bkecon:9780226510811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .