Interpreting and Visualizing Regression Models Using Stata
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:33:y:2018:i:2:p:130-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stoetzer Matthias-Wolfgang & Ernst Daniel, 2015. "Arbeitsplatzeffekte von Innovationen auf Unternehmensebene: Eine Meta-Analyse der empirischen Evidenz," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 173-188, June.
- repec:taf:rrpaxx:v:21:y:2016:i:4:p:292-304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bornmann, Lutz & Williams, Richard, 2013. "How to calculate the practical significance of citation impact differences? An empirical example from evaluative institutional bibliometrics using adjusted predictions and marginal effects," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 562-574.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9884-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lam, Marcus & Klein, Sacha & Freisthler, Bridget & Weiss, Robert E., 2013. "Child center closures: Does nonprofit status provide a comparative advantage?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 525-534.
- Jeremiah Bohr, 2014. "Public views on the dangers and importance of climate change: predicting climate change beliefs in the United States through income moderated by party identification," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 217-227, September.
- Ronald Mincy & Hillard Pouncy & Afshin Zilanawala, 2016. "Race, Romance and Nonresident Father Involvement Resilience: Differences by types of involvement," Working Papers wp16-05-ff, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
More about this item
KeywordsStata; regression; marginal effects; predictions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:spbook:ivrm. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-press.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .