Generalized Linear Models and Extensions, 3rd Edition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sheu, Ji-Tian & Lu, Jui-fen Rachel, 2014. "The spillover effect of National Health Insurance on household consumption patterns: Evidence from a natural experiment in Taiwan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 41-49.
- repec:taf:defpea:v:29:y:2018:i:1:p:44-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aysit TANSEL & H. Mehmet TASCI, "undated".
"Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey,"
Middle East and North Africa
- Tansel, Aysit & Tasci, H. Mehmet, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasçi, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0404, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2004.
- Aysit Tansel & Mehmet Tasci, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," Working Papers 2004/6, Turkish Economic Association.
- Salmon, Claire & Tanguy, Jeremy, 2016.
"Rural Electrification and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Nigeria,"
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 48-68.
- Claire Salmon & Jeremy Tanguy, 2014. "Rural Electrification and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Nigeria," TEPP Working Paper 2014-10, TEPP.
- Claire Salmon & Jeremy Tanguy, 2016. "Rural Electrification and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Nigeria," Post-Print hal-01588336, HAL.
- Claire Salmon & Jérémy Tanguy, 2014. "Rural Electrification and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Nigeria," Working Papers halshs-01100275, HAL.
- Juyoung Jang & Sharon M. Danes, 2016. "Social Capital Accessibility of Intermarrieds," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 553-565, December.
- Bornmann, Lutz & Leydesdorff, Loet & Wang, Jian, 2014. "How to improve the prediction based on citation impact percentiles for years shortly after the publication date?," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 175-180.
- Katrina Walsemann & Lisa Lindley & Danielle Gentile & Shehan Welihindha, 2014. "Educational Attainment by Life Course Sexual Attraction: Prevalence and Correlates in a Nationally Representative Sample of Young Adults," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 33(4), pages 579-602, August.
- Jové Llopis, Elisenda & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958-, 2015. "Innovation success: What is the role of innovation strategies?," Working Papers 2072/260961, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Bornmann, Lutz & Williams, Richard, 2013. "How to calculate the practical significance of citation impact differences? An empirical example from evaluative institutional bibliometrics using adjusted predictions and marginal effects," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 562-574.
- Herrera, Liliana & Nieto, Mariano, 2016. "PhD careers in Spanish industry: Job determinants in manufacturing versus non-manufacturing firms," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 341-351.
- Bellmann Lutz & Gerner Hans-Dieter, 2012. "Further Training and Company-Level Pacts for Employment in Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 232(2), pages 98-115, April.
- Jose A. Martinez, 2013. "Do names matter? The influence of names on perception about professionals in Spain," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 66-74.
- Alexandra Spicer & Olena Stavrunova & Susan Thorp, 2016.
"How Portfolios Evolve after Retirement: Evidence from Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(297), pages 241-267, June.
- Alexandra Spicer & Olena Stavrunova & Susan Thorp, 2013. "How Portfolios Evolve After Retirement: Evidence from Australia," CAMA Working Papers 2013-40, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Alexandra Spicer & Olena Stavrunova & Susan Thorp, 2013. "How Portfolios Evolve After Retirement: Evidence From Australia," Working Paper Series 11, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Alexandra Spicer & Olena Stavrunova & Susan Thorp, 2015. "How portfolios evolve after retirement: evidence from Australia," CAMA Working Papers 2015-39, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stanislav Kolenikov, 2001. "Review of Stata 7," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 637-646.
- Lutz Bornmann, 2015. "Interrater reliability and convergent validity of F1000Prime peer review," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 66(12), pages 2415-2426, December.
- Fikriye Kurtoğlu & M. Revan Özkale, 2016. "Liu estimation in generalized linear models: application on gamma distributed response variable," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 911-928, December.
- Jones, Mark & Dobson, Annette & Onslow, Mark & Carey, Brenda, 2009. "Negative binomial mixed models for analysis of stuttering rates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4590-4600, October.
- Andries, Petra & Hünermund, Paul, 2014. "Staging innovation projects: (when) does it pay off?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-091, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- GarcÃa Arancibia, Rodrigo & Rossini, Gustavo & Depetris Guiguet, Edith, 2015. "Wine Label Descriptors and Shelf Price Paid by Argentine Consumers," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(2), June.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneralized linear models; logit; probit; Poisson;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:spbook:glmext. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-press.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.