Data Analysis using Stata, 2nd Edition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2003.
"Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 3(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 02, Stata Users Group.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 545, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 05, Stata Users Group.
- Austin Nichols, 2006. "Weak Instruments: An Overview and New Techniques," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2006 3, Stata Users Group.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2008.
"Heteroskedasticity-Robust Standard Errors for Fixed Effects Panel Data Regression,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(1), pages 155-174, January.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2006. "Heteroskedasticity-Robust Standard Errors for Fixed Effects Panel Data Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Mikusheva & Brian P. Poi, 2006. "Tests and confidence sets with correct size when instruments are potentially weak," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(3), pages 335-347, September.
- Patrick Royston, 2005. "Multiple imputation of missing values: Update of ice," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(4), pages 527-536, December.
- Gueorgui I. Kolev, 2006. "Stata tip 31: Scalar or variable? The problem of ambiguous names," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(2), pages 279-280, June.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Arellano, M, 1987. "Computing Robust Standard Errors for Within-Groups Estimators," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(4), pages 431-434, November.
- Mario Cleves & William W. Gould & Roberto G. Gutierrez & Yulia Marchenko, 2010. "An Introduction to Survival Analysis Using Stata," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number saus3.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal, 2012. "Multilevel and Longitudinal Modeling Using Stata, 3rd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number mimus2.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darja Reuschke, 2011. "Self-Employment and Geographical Mobility in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 417, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:kap:annfin:v:13:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10436-017-0296-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Arrassen, Wassini, 2013. "La microfinance : quelles leçons tirées des expériences des pays en développement ?," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/12692 edited by Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi, March.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:186-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:21:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10997-016-9363-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- GOSCHIN Zizi & DANCIU Aniela-Raluca & SERBU Razvan Rares Sorin, 2013. "Understanding The Regional Determinants Of The Fdi In Romania: Evidence From A Panel Data Model," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(5), pages 207-222.
- L. Philip Schumm, 2013. "Review of Data Analysis Using Stata, Third Edition, by Kohler and Kreuter," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(1), pages 206-211, March.
- Robert John KOLESAR & Martine AUDIBERT, 2017. "Post-neonatal Mortality Impacts Following Grants from the Gavi Vaccine Alliance: An Econometric Analysis from 2000 to 2014," Working Papers 201707, CERDI.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:604-615 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haller, Max, 2011. "Die sozialen Klassen im ethnisch heterogenen Milieu: Ein soziologischer Ansatz zur Erklärung der Unterschiede der Einkommensverteilung in den Ländern der Welt," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2011-210, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Bornmann, Lutz & Leydesdorff, Loet & Mutz, Rüdiger, 2013. "The use of percentiles and percentile rank classes in the analysis of bibliometric data: Opportunities and limits," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 158-165.
- Djaoudath Alidou, 2011. "Les augmentations de capital réservées aux salariés en France - Employee Equity Issue:Evidence from France," Working Papers CREGO 1110603, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Robert John Kolesar & Martine Audibert, 2017. "Post-neonatal Mortality Impacts Following Grants from the Gavi Vaccine Alliance: An Econometric Analysis from 2000 to 2014," Working Papers halshs-01484982, HAL.
- Floreani, Vincent Arthur, 2014. "Fixing Europe's youth unemployment and skills mismatch, can public financial support to SMEs be effective? The case of the European Commission and European Investment Bank joint initiatives," MPRA Paper 55849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStata; data analysis; German Socioeconomic Panel; syntax; programming; regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:spbook:daus2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-press.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.