New Avenues for Regional Innovation Systems - Theoretical Advances, Empirical Cases and Policy Lessons
- Arne Isaksen(University of Agder)Roman Martin(University of Gothenburg)Michaela Trippl(University of Vienna)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
- Arne Isaksen & Roman Martin & Michaela Trippl (ed.), 2018. "New Avenues for Regional Innovation Systems - Theoretical Advances, Empirical Cases and Policy Lessons," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-3-319-71661-9, June.Handle: RePEc:spr:sprbok:978-3-319-71661-9
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Calignano & Rune Dahl Fitjar & Nina Hjertvikrem, 2018. "Innovation networks and green restructuring: Which path development can EU Framework Programmes stimulate in Norway?," PEGIS geo-disc-2018_05, Institute for Economic Geography and GIScience, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Alhusen, Harm & Bennat, Tatjana & Bizer, Kilian & Cantner, Uwe & Horstmann, Elaine & Kalthaus, Martin & Proeger, Till & Sternberg, Rolf & Töpfer, Stefan, 2021. "A New Measurement Conception for the ‘Doing-Using-Interacting’ Mode of Innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(4).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sprbok:978-3-319-71661-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
More services and features
Follow serials, authors, keywords & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various research rankings in Economics
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on economics topics