The Federal Reserve and the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bordo & Pierre L. Siklos, 2015. "Central Bank Credibility: An Historical and Quantitative Exploration," NBER Working Papers 20824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arteta, Carlos & Kose, Ayhan & Stocker, Marc & Taskin, Temel, 2016.
"Negative Interest Rate Policies: Sources and Implications,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arteta,Carlos & Kose,Ayhan & Stocker,Marc & Taskin,Temel, 2016. "Negative interest rate policies : sources and implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7791, The World Bank.
- Carlos Arteta & M. Ayhan Kose & Marc Stocker & Temel Taskin, 2016. "Negative Interest Rate Policies: Sources and Implications," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1609, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Carlos Arteta & M. Ayhan Kose & Marc Stocker & Temel Taskin, 2016. "Negative interest rate policies: Sources and implications," CAMA Working Papers 2016-52, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Thomas F. Cargill, 2014. "The Role of the State in Finance and Money: Implications for Economic Stability," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 29(Fall 2014), pages 29-42.
- Brendan Brown, 2016. "The Global 2 % Inflation Standard – How Will it End?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 44(2), pages 183-196, June.
- Michael Bordo & Pierre Siklos, 2014.
"Central Bank Credibility, Reputation and Inflation Targeting in Historical Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
20693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael David Bordo & Pierre Siklos, 2015. "Central Bank Credibility, Reputation and Inflation Targeting in Historical Perspective," PAPERS AND PROCEEDINGS 013127, FONDO LATINO AMERICANO DE RESERVAS - FLAR.
- Grossman, Richard & Rockoff, Hugh T, 2015.
"Fighting the Last War: Economists on the Lender of Last Resort,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10361, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard S. Grossman & Hugh Rockoff, 2015. "Fighting the Last War: Economists on the Lender of Last Resort," NBER Working Papers 20832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard S. Grossman & Hugh Rockoff, 2015. "Fighting the Last War: economists on the lender of last resort," Departmental Working Papers 201515, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Harvey, David I. & Leybourne, Stephen J. & Sollis, Robert, 2017. "Improving the accuracy of asset price bubble start and end date estimators," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 121-138.
- Clark Johnson, 2017. "Reasserting Monetary Policy: Sumner¡¯s Nominal GDP Targeting and Beyond," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 20-32, March.
- De Koning, Kees, 2016. "Collective Household Economics: Why borrowers rather than banks should have been rescued!," MPRA Paper 68990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hong Chen & Murray Frank, 2016. "Are Direct Investments by the Federal Reserve a Good Idea? A Corporate Finance Perspective," Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(03), pages 1-48, September.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2017.
"Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes: A survey,"
CAMA Working Papers
2017-76, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan, 2017. "Asset Prices and Macroeconomic Outcomes: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 12460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2017. "Asset Prices and Macroeconomic Outcomes: A Survey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1718, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Claessens,Stijn & Kose,Ayhan, 2017. "Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8259, The World Bank.
- Stijn Claessens & M Ayhan Kose, 2017. "Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes: a survey," BIS Working Papers 676, Bank for International Settlements.
- Christopher E.S. WARBURTON & Richard BOOSE, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Financial Risk Mitigation And Unemployment In The United States," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 81-98.
- Giovanna Vertova, 2014. "What’s gender got to do with the Great Recession? The Italian case," Chapters,in: The Great Recession and the Contradictions of Contemporary Capitalism, chapter 11, pages 189-207 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:425-464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esteban Ramon Perez Caldentey, 2017. "Quantitative easing, changes in global liquidity and financial instability," Working Papers PKWP1701, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Ferrari, Massimo, 2014. "The financial meltdown: a model with endogenous default probability," MPRA Paper 59419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrian, Tobias, 2015. "Discussion of “Systemic Risk and the Solvency-Liquidity Nexus of Banks”," Staff Reports 722, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
KeywordsU.S. Federal Reserve; Federal Reserve; financial crisis; 2008; George Washington University; central bank; Fed; Paul Volcker; Alan Greenspan; Great Moderation; lender of last resort; monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:pbooks:9928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.