Dark Markets: Asset Pricing and Information Transmission in Over-the-Counter Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ecnote:v:46:y:2017:i:1:p:53-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hau, Harald & Hoffmann, Peter & Langfield, Sam & Timmer, Yannick, 2017.
"Discriminatory pricing of over-the-counter derivatives,"
ESRB Working Paper Series
61, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Harald Hau & Peter Hoffmann & Sam Langfield & Yannick Timmer, 2017. "Discriminatory Pricing of Over-the-Counter Derivatives," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-70, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Hau, Harald & Hoffmann, Peter & Langfield, Sam & Timmer, Yannick, 2017. "Discriminatory Pricing of Over-The-Counter Derivatives," CEPR Discussion Papers 12525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Stefan Gissler & Stephane Verani, 2018. "Over-the-counter market liquidity and securities lending," 2018 Meeting Papers 786, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Uslu, Semih, 2015.
"Pricing and Liquidity in Decentralized Asset Markets,"
73901, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Sep 2016.
- Semih Uslu, 2016. "Pricing and Liquidity in Decentralized Asset Markets," 2016 Meeting Papers 128, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Benjamin Lester & Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre‐Olivier Weill, 2015.
"Competing for Order Flow in OTC Markets,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(S2), pages 77-126, June.
- Lester, Benjamin & Rocheteau, Guillaume & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2014. "Competing for order flow in OTC markets," Working Papers 14-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Benjamin Lester & Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2014. "Competing for Order Flow in OTC Markets," NBER Working Papers 20608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drew D. Creal & Robert B. Gramacy & Ruey S. Tsay, 2014. "Market-Based Credit Ratings," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 430-444, July.
- Vincent Glode & Christian Opp, 2016. "Asymmetric Information and Intermediation Chains," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(9), pages 2699-2721, September.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & McBride, Michael & Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2017.
"Limelight on dark markets: Theory and experimental evidence on liquidity and information,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 70-90.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Michael McBride & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2013. "Limelight on dark markets: theory and experimental evidence on liquidity and information," ECON - Working Papers 126, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2015.
- Carruthers, Bruce G., 2013. "Diverging derivatives: Law, governance and modern financial markets," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 386-400.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:14-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Song Han & Kleopatra Nikolaou, 2016. "Trading Relationships in the OTC Market for Secured Claims : Evidence from Triparty Repos," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-064, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Jorge Abad & Iñaki Aldasoro & Christoph Aymanns & Marco D'Errico & Linda Fache Rousová & Peter Hoffmann & Sam Langfield & Martin Neychev & Tarik Roukny, 2016. "Shedding light on dark markets: First insights from the new EU-wide OTC derivatives dataset," ESRB Occasional Paper Series 11, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Ruffini, Ivana & Steigerwald, Robert, 2014. "OTC Derivatives—A Primer on Market Infrastructure and Regulatory Policy," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 80-99.
- Glasserman, Paul & Young, H. Peyton, 2016. "Contagion in financial networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68681, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cenedese, Gino & Ranaldo, Angelo & Vasios, Michalis, 2018. "OTC premia," Bank of England working papers 751, Bank of England.
- Stephan Lauermann & Gábor Virág, 2012. "Auctions in Markets: Common Outside Options and the Continuation Value Effect," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 107-130, November.
- Paul Glasserman & H. Peyton Young, 2015. "Contagion in Financial Markets," Working Papers 15-21, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Alain B'elanger & Ndoun'e Ndoun'e & Roland Pongou, 2018. "Dark Markets with Multiple Assets: Segmentation, Asymptotic Stability, and Equilibrium Prices," Papers 1806.01924, arXiv.org.
- Marco D'Errico & Tarik Roukny, 2017. "Compressing Over-the-Counter Markets," Papers 1705.07155, arXiv.org.
- D'Errico, Marco & Roukny, Tarik, 2017. "Compressing over-the-counter markets," ESRB Working Paper Series 44, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Paul Glasserman & H. Peyton Young, 2016. "Contagion in Financial Networks," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(3), pages 779-831, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDuffie; D.; Dark; Markets; Asset; Pricing; Information; Transmission; Over-the-Counter; Markets; Economics; Finance; Princeton University Press; microeconomics; assets; derivatives; debt; repurchase; stock; private; negotiation; finance; risk; liability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:pbooks:9623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.