The Econometric Analysis of Recurrent Events in Macroeconomics and Finance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bis:bisbps:95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stijn Claessens & M Ayhan Kose, 2017.
"Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes: a survey,"
BIS Working Papers
676, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2017. "Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes: A survey," CAMA Working Papers 2017-76, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2017. "Asset Prices and Macroeconomic Outcomes: A Survey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1718, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Claessens,Stijn & Kose,Ayhan, 2017. "Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8259, The World Bank.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan, 2017. "Asset Prices and Macroeconomic Outcomes: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 12460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yunjong Eo & Chang-Jin Kim, 2016.
"Markov-Switching Models with Evolving Regime-Specific Parameters: Are Postwar Booms or Recessions All Alike?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 98(5), pages 940-949, December.
- Eo, Yunjong & Kim, Chang-Jin, 2012. "Markov-Switching Models with Evolving Regime-Specific Parameters: Are Post-War Booms or Recessions All Alike?," Working Papers 2012-04, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordseconomics; finance; macroeconomics; business; financial; microeconomics; recessions; cycle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:pbooks:10744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.