Global Production: Firms, Contracts, and Trade Structure
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blouin, Arthur & Macchiavello, Rocco, 2018. "Strategic Default in the International Coffee Market," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 369, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Razin, Assaf, 2017. "Israel Globalized: High Tech, Productivity and FDI," CEPR Discussion Papers 11882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Assaf Razin, 2017. "Globalized Israel: High Tech Prowess and Buttressing FDI," NBER Working Papers 23223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Alfaro & Pol Antras & Davin Chor & Paola Conconi, 2015.
"Internalizing Global Value Chains: A Firm-Level Analysis,"
Working Papers ECARES
ECARES 2015-29, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alfaro, Laura & Antras, Pol & Chor, David & Conconi, Paola, 2017. "Internalizing global value chains: a firm-level analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86600, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Laura Alfaro & Paul Antràs & Davin Chor & Paola Conconi, 2017. "Internalizing Global Value Chains: A Firm-Level Analysis," CEP Discussion Papers dp1507, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Laura Alfaro & Pol Antràs & Davin Chor & Paola Conconi, 2015. "Internalizing Global Value Chains: A Firm-Level Analysis," NBER Working Papers 21582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfaro, Laura & Antràs, Pol & Chor, Davin & Conconi, Paola, 2015. "Internalizing Global Value Chains: A Firm-Level Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10837, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laura Alfaro & Pol Antras & Davin Chor & Paola Conconi, 2018. "Internalizing Global Value Chains: A Firm-Level Analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/264398, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christian Dippel & Robert Gold & Stephan Heblich & Rodrigo Pinto, 2017.
"Instrumental Variables and Causal Mechanisms: Unpacking the Effect of Trade on Workers and Voters,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6816, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gold, Robert & Dippel, Christian & Heblich, Stephan & Pinto, Rodrigo, 2017. "Instrumental Variables and Causal Mechanisms: Unpacking the Effect of Trade on Workers and Voters," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168152, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christian Dippel & Robert Gold & Stephan Heblich & Rodrigo Pinto, 2017. "Instrumental Variables and Causal Mechanisms: Unpacking The Effect of Trade on Workers and Voters," NBER Working Papers 23209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hornok, Cecilia & Muraközy, Balázs, 2018. "Markups of Exporters and Importers: Evidence from Hungary," KCG Working Papers 9, Kiel Centre for Globalization (KCG).
- Antonio Accetturo & Andrea Linarello & Andrea Petrella, 2017. "Legal enforcement and Global Value Chains: micro-evidence from Italian manufacturing firms," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 397, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dominik Boddin, 2016. "The Role of Newly Industrialized Economies in Global Value Chains," IMF Working Papers 16/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Kukharskyy, Bohdan & Pflüger, Michael P., 2018. "Time Is on My Side: Relational Contracts and Aggregate Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 11387, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordseconomics; trade; finance; economy; global; transactions; offshoring; multinational; MNE; enterprises; exchange;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:pbooks:10613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.