Lectures on Public Economics Updated edition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:162:y:2018:i:c:p:4-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miles, David K & Sefton, James, 2017. "Houses across time and across place," CEPR Discussion Papers 12103, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marjit, Sugata & Sarkar, Sandip, 2016.
"Distributional Neutral Welfare Ranking-Extending Pareto Principle,"
74928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sugata Marjit & Sandip Sarkar, 2017. "Distribution-neutral Welfare Ranking-Extending Pareto Principle," CESifo Working Paper Series 6397, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marjit, Sugata & Sarkar, Sandip, 2016. "Distributional Neutral Welfare Ranking-Extending Pareto Principle," MPRA Paper 74098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio CLEMENTI & Mauro GALLEGATI, 2017.
"NEW ECONOMIC WINDOWS ON INCOME AND WEALTH: THE k-GENERALIZED FAMILY OF DISTRIBUTIONS,"
Journal of Social and Economic Statistics,
Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 1-15, JULY.
- F. Clementi & M. Gallegati, 2016. "New economic windows on income and wealth: The k-generalized family of distributions," Papers 1608.06076, arXiv.org.
- Anne-Marie Rieu-Foucault, 2017. "Comparer les mesures non conventionnelles de la FED et de la BCE : ce que disent les bilans des banques centrales," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
Keywordseconomics; lectures; taxation; textbook; public; sector; pricing; labor; theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:pbooks:10493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.