The Bankers' New Clothes: What's Wrong with Banking and What to Do about It: with a new preface by the authors
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Treasury's Missed Opportunity
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2017-06-19 18:01:13
- Bank Capital and Stress Tests: The Foundation of a Thriving Economy
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2018-07-23 11:26:07
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vittoria, Cerasi & Sebastian, Deininger & Leonardo, Gambacorta & Tommaso, Oliviero, 2017.
"How post-crisis regulation has affected bank CEO compensation,"
365, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 28 Apr 2017.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Sebastian M. Deininger & Leonardo Gambacorta & Tommaso Oliviero, 2018. "How Post-crisis Regulation Has Affected Bank CEO Compensation," CSEF Working Papers 493, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Cerasi, Vittoria & Deininger, Sebastian & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Oliviero, Tommaso, 2017. "How post-crisis regulation has affected bank CEO compensation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12008, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Sebastian M Deininger & Leonardo Gambacorta & Tommaso Oliviero, 2017. "How post-crisis regulation has affected bank CEO compensation," BIS Working Papers 630, Bank for International Settlements.
- José-Luis Peydró & Andrea Polo & Enrico Sette, 2017.
"Monetary policy at work: Security and credit application registers evidence,"
964, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- José-Luis Peydró & Andrea Polo & Sette Enrico, 2017. "Monetary policy at work: Security and credit application registers evidence," Economics Working Papers 1565, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Peydrï¿½, Josï¿½ Luis & Polo, Andrea & Sette, Enrico, 2017. "Monetary Policy at Work: Security and Credit Application Registers Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 12011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Benetton, 2017. "Lenders' Competition and Macro-prudential Regulation: A Model of the UK Mortgage Supermarket," 2017 Meeting Papers 1001, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert McKeown, 2017. "Costs, size and returns to scale among Canadian and U.S. commercial banks," Working Papers 1382, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Eberhard Feess & Ansgar Wohlschlegel, 2018.
"Bank capital requirements and mandatory deferral of compensation,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 206-242, April.
- Feess, Eberhard & Wohlschlegel, Ansgar, 2014. "Bank Capital Requirements and Mandatory Deferral of Compensation," MPRA Paper 59456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aymanns, Christoph & Caccioli, Fabio & Farmer, J. Doyne & Tan, Vincent W.C., 2016. "Taming the Basel leverage cycle," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 263-277.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:36:y:2018:i:c:p:187-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tayler, William J. & Zilberman, Roy, 2016.
"Macroprudential regulation, credit spreads and the role of monetary policy,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 144-158.
- Tayler, William & Zilberman , Roy, 2016. "Macroprudential regulation, credit spreads and the role of monetary policy," Bank of England working papers 599, Bank of England.
- Claudia Curi & Maurizio Murgia, 2017. "Divestitures and the financial conglomerate excess value," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS43, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Trigilia, Giulio, 2016. "Optimal Leverage and Strategic Disclosure," Economic Research Papers 269584, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:71-80 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbanking; banking system; bankers; politician; regulator; reform; regulation; enforcement; risk; financial crisis; crisis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:pbooks:10230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.