Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:nzecpp:v:50:y:2016:i:3:p:343-361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michelle Lewis & C. John McDermott, 2016.
"New Zealand's experience with changing its inflation target and the impact on inflation expectations,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 343-361, September.
- Michelle Lewis & Dr John McDermott, 2016. "New Zealand's experience with changing its inflation target and the impact on inflation expectations," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2016/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation; Great Inflation; macroeconomics; Great Moderation; monetary policy; stability; unemployment; natural rate of inflation; price level; central bank; globalization; mercantilism; reserve accumulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:pbooks:10004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .