Who Should Be Allowed to Sell Water in California? Third-Party Issues and the Water Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Clay Landry & Gary D. Libecap & Sam McGlennon & Robert O'Brien, 2010.
"An Integrated Assessment of Water Markets: Australia, Chile, China, South Africa and the USA,"
NBER Working Papers
16203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quentin Grafton & Clay Landry & Gary Libecap & Sam McGlennon & Bob O'Brien, 2010. "An Integrated Assessment of Water Markets: Australia, Chile, China, South Africa and the USA," Centre for Water Economics, Environment and Policy Papers 1009, Centre for Water Economics, Environment and Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Clay Landry & Gary D. Libecap & Sam McGlennon & Bob O’Brien, 2010. "An Integrated Assessment of Water Markets: Australia, Chile, China, South Africa and the USA," ICER Working Papers 32-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Karl Jandoc & Richard Howitt & James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2014. "Institutions for Managing Ground and Surface Water and the Theory of the Second-Best," Working Papers 201415, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Kristiana Hansen & Jonathan Kaplan & Stephan Kroll, 2014.
"Valuing Options in Water Markets: A Laboratory Investigation,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(1), pages 59-80, January.
- Hansen, Kristiana & Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Kroll, Stephan, 2008. "Valuing Options in Water Markets: A Laboratory Investigation," Working Papers 108722, Colorado State University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Chaudhry, Anita M. & Fairbanks, Dean H.K. & Caldwell, Alyssa, 2015. "Determinants of Water Sales During Droughts: Evidence from Rice Farm-Level Data in California," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205446, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gary D. Libecap, 2011. "Institutional Path Dependence in Climate Adaptation: Coman's "Some Unsettled Problems of Irrigation"," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 64-80, February.
- Ellen Hanak & Jay Lund, 2012.
"Adapting California’s water management to climate change,"
Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 17-44, March.
- Ellen Hanak & Jay Lund, 2008. "Adapting California’s Water Management to Climate Change," PPIC Research Reports, Public Policy Institute of California, number wtrcli, dez..
- Emerick, Kyle & Lueck, Dean, 2015. "Economic Organization and the Structure of Water Transactions," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-18, September.
- repec:taf:rwinxx:v:41:y:2016:i:7:p:1016-1034 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Heaney & Gavan Dwyer & Stephen Beare & Deborah Peterson & Lili Pechey, 2006. "Third-party effects of water trading and potential policy responses ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(3), pages 277-293, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ppi:ppirpt:wtrmkt. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ppiccus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.