Envisioning Futures for the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaveh Madani & Laura Read & Laleh Shalikarian, 2014. "Voting Under Uncertainty: A Stochastic Framework for Analyzing Group Decision Making Problems," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(7), pages 1839-1856, May.
- Christina Connell-Buck & Josué Medellín-Azuara & Jay Lund & Kaveh Madani, 2011. "Adapting California’s water system to warm vs. dry climates," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 133-149, December.
- Susan Stratton Sayre & Rachel Goodhue & Leo Simon, "undated". "Probabilistic Political Viability: A Methodology for Predictive Political Economy," Working Papers 2012-01, Smith College, Department of Economics.
- Ellen Hanak & Jay Lund, 2012.
"Adapting California’s water management to climate change,"
Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 17-44, March.
- Ellen Hanak & Jay Lund, 2008. "Adapting California’s Water Management to Climate Change," PPIC Research Reports, Public Policy Institute of California, number wtrcli, dez..
- Ellen Hanak & Georgina Moreno, 2012.
"California coastal management with a changing climate,"
Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 45-73, March.
- Ellen Hanak & Georgina Moreno, 2008. "California Coastal Management with a Changing Climate," PPIC Research Reports, Public Policy Institute of California, number coacli, dez..
- Cloé Garnache, 2015. "Fish, Farmers, and Floods: Coordinating Institutions to Optimize the Provision of Ecosystem Services," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(3), pages 367-399.
- Joe D. Robinson & Farshid Vahedifard, 2016. "Weakening mechanisms imposed on California’s levees under multiyear extreme drought," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 1-14, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ppi:ppirpt:deltaa. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ppiccus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .