Expectations and the Structure of Share Prices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacques A. Schnabel, 2009. "Divergence of opinion and valuation in a mean-variance framework," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 148-154, July.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Kenneth Froot, 1990.
"Exchange Rate Forecasting Techniques, Survey Data, and Implications for the Foreign Exchange Market,"
NBER Working Papers
3470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Frankel and Kenneth Froot., 1991. "Exchange Rate Forecasting Techniques, Survey Data, and Implications for the Foreign Exchange Market," Economics Working Papers 91-158, University of California at Berkeley.
- Kee, H. Chung & McInish, Thomas H. & Wood, Robert A. & Wyhowski, Donald J., 1995. "Production of information, information asymmetry, and the bid-ask spread: Empirical evidence from analysts' forecasts," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1025-1046, September.
- Michael Rothschild, 1985. "Asset Pricing Theories," NBER Technical Working Papers 0044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvatore TERREGROSSA, "undated". "Accounting for Estimation Risk in CAPM-generated Forecasts of Firm Earnings Growth," EcoMod2004 330600139, EcoMod.
- Jouini, Elyes & Napp, Clotilde, 2006. "Heterogeneous beliefs and asset pricing in discrete time: An analysis of pessimism and doubt," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1233-1260, July.
- Bagella, Michele & Becchetti, Leonardo & Adriani, Fabrizio, 2005.
"Observed and "fundamental" price-earning ratios: A comparative analysis of high-tech stock evaluation in the US and in Europe,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 549-581, June.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Michele Bagella & Fabrizio Adriani, 2003. "Observed and 'Fundamental' Price Earning Ratios: A Comparative Analysis of High-tech Stock Evaluation in the US and in Europe," CEIS Research Paper 34, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- David DeBoeuf & Hongbok Lee & Alex Stanley, 2013. "Improved alternatives to price multiple and earnings growth ratios used by bottom-up investors," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(22), pages 1745-1754, November.
- Ian Keay, 2007. "Resource Rents and their Impact on Institutional and Economic Development," Working Papers 1143, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parkash, Mohinder & Dhaliwal, Dan S. & Salatka, William K., 1995. "How certain firm-specific characteristics affect the accuracy and dispersion of analysts' forecasts : A latent variables approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 161-169, November.
- Laurent Calvet & Jean-Michel Grandmont & Isabelle Lemaire, 2004. "Aggregation oh Heterogeneous Beliefs, Asset Pricing and Risk Sharing in Complete Financial Markets," Working Papers 2004-12, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:72:y:2018:i:1:p:117-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0649-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chung, Kee H. & Wright, Peter & Kedia, Ben, 2003. "Corporate governance and market valuation of capital and R&D investments," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 161-172.
- Doukas, John A. & Kim, Chansog & Pantzalis, Christos, 2006. "Divergence of opinion and equity returns under different states of earnings expectations," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 310-331, August.
- Bosquet, Katrien & de Goeij, Peter & Smedts, Kristien, 2014. "Gender heterogeneity in the sell-side analyst recommendation issuing process," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 104-111.
- Jeffrey Hobbs & Hei Wai Lee & Vivek Singh, 2017. "New evidence on the effect of belief heterogeneity on stock returns," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309, February.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
- John G. Cragg & Burton G. Malkiel, 1982. "Nature and Sources of Data," NBER Chapters,in: Expectations and the Structure of Share Prices, pages 1-52 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John G. Cragg & Burton G. Malkiel, 1982. "Consensus, Accuracy, and Completeness of the Earnings Growth Forecasts," NBER Chapters,in: Expectations and the Structure of Share Prices, pages 53-96 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John G. Cragg & Burton G. Malkiel, 1982. "Valuation Models and Earnings Growth," NBER Chapters,in: Expectations and the Structure of Share Prices, pages 97-134 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John G. Cragg & Burton G. Malkiel, 1982. "Empirical Connection of the Growth Forecasts with Share-Valuation Models," NBER Chapters,in: Expectations and the Structure of Share Prices, pages 135-166 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John G. Cragg & Burton G. Malkiel, 1982. "References, Index," NBER Chapters,in: Expectations and the Structure of Share Prices, pages 167-176 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberbk:crag82-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.