Sunk Costs and Market Structure: Price Competition, Advertising, and the Evolution of Concentration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan, Haichao & Lai, Edwin L.-C. & Li, Yao Amber, 2015.
"Credit constraints, quality, and export prices: Theory and evidence from China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 390-416.
- Fan, Haichao & Lai, Edwin L.-C. & Li, Yao Amber, 2012. "Credit Constraints, Quality, and Export Prices: Theory and Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 40857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haichao Fan & Edwin L.-C. Lai & Yao Amber Li, 2015. "Credit Constraints, Quality, and Export Prices: Theory and Evidence from China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-02, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jan 2015.
- Haichao Fan & Edwin L.-C. Lai & Yao Amber Li, 2013. "Credit Constraints, Quality, and Export Prices: Theory and Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 4370, CESifo Group Munich.
- Crinò, Rosario & Ogliari, Laura, 2017. "Financial imperfections, product quality, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 63-84.
- Ciani, Andrea & Bartoli, Francesca, 2015. "Export quality upgrading under credit constraints," DICE Discussion Papers 191, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Crinò, Rosario & Ogliari, Laura, 2015. "Financial Frictions, Product Quality, and International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 10555, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial organization; game-theoretic models; structure-conduct-performance paradigm; sunk costs;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262693585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.