Evolutionary Games and Equilibrium Selection
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veller, Carl & Hayward, Laura K., 2016. "Finite-population evolution with rare mutations in asymmetric games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 93-113.
- Drew Fudenberg, 2006.
"Advancing Beyond Advances in Behavioral Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 44(3), pages 694-711, September.
- Fudenberg, Drew, 2006. "Advancing Beyond "Advances in Behavioral Economics"," Scholarly Articles 3208222, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Derek Yonai, 2007. "Conceptions of property rights and norms," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 161-176, September.
- Huw Dixon & Ernesto Somma, "undated". "Coordination and Equilibrium selection in mean defined supermodular games under payoff monotonic selection dynamics," Discussion Papers 99/37, Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(201609)172:3_544:fc_2.0.tx_2-z is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Doyne Farmer, 2002. "Market force, ecology and evolution," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(5), pages 895-953, November.
- Engseld, Peter, 2005. "Conditioned Actions in Strategic Coordination Games," Working Papers 2005:33, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Jiong Gong & R. Preston McAfee & Michael A. Williams, 2016. "Fraud Cycles," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 172(3), pages 544-572, September.
- Kyle Hyndman & Antoine Terracol & Jonathan Vaksmann, 2009.
"Learning and sophistication in coordination games,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 12(4), pages 450-472, December.
- Kyle Hydman & Antoine Terracol & Jonathan Vaksmann, 2009. "Learning and Sophistication in Coordination Games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00607232, HAL.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:81:y:2012:i:1:p:69-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Engseld, Peter & Bergh, Andreas, 2005. "Choosing Opponents in Prisoners' Dilemma: An Evolutionary Analysis," Working Papers 2005:45, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Uriarte, Jose Ramon, 2007. "A behavioural foundation for models of evolutionary drift," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 497-513, July.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:06:y:2003:i:02:n:s0219525903000815 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Ulrich & Grüne, Ansgar, 2016. "On the stability of cooperation under indirect reciprocity with first-order information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 19-33.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Yannis Petrohilos-Andrianos, "undated". "On the Evolution of Compliance and Regulation with Tax Evading Agents," DEOS Working Papers 1325, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Friesz, Terry L. & Kim, Taeil & Kwon, Changhyun & Rigdon, Matthew A., 2011. "Approximate network loading and dual-time-scale dynamic user equilibrium," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 176-207, January.
- Villani, Salvatore, 2008.
"L’emergenza dei tre lustri, la salma contesa e il gioco dell’Ultimatum. Alcune riflessioni sui problemi che caratterizzano le decisioni pubbliche in Italia
[The 15-years-long emergency, the burial-," MPRA Paper 29857, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Sep 2008.
More about this item
Keywordsevolutionary game theory; the equilibrium selection problem; noncooperative games;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262692198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .