Fair Division and Collective Welfare
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Wijnbergen, Sweden, 1986.
"On fiscal deficits, the real exchange rate and the world rate of interest,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1013-1023, October.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1984. "On Fiscal Deficits, the Real Exchange Rate and the World Rate of Interest," CEPR Discussion Papers 21, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tabellini, Guido & Alesina, Alberto, 1990.
"Voting on the Budget Deficit,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 37-49, March.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 1988. "Voting on the Budget Deficit," NBER Working Papers 2759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Tabellini, Guido, 1988. "Voting on the Budget Deficit," CEPR Discussion Papers 269, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tabellini, Guido & Alesina, Alberto, 1990. "Voting on the Budget Deficit," Scholarly Articles 4553030, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Guido Tabellini & Alberto Alesina, 1988. "Voting on the Budget Deficit," UCLA Economics Working Papers 539, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Sutherland, Alan, 1997.
"Fiscal crises and aggregate demand: can high public debt reverse the effects of fiscal policy?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 147-162.
- Alan Sutherland, "undated". "Fiscal Crises and Aggregate Demand: Can High Public Debt Reverse the Effects of Fiscal Policy?," Discussion Papers 95/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sutherland, Alan, 1995. "Fiscal Crises and Aggregate Demand: Can High Public Debt Reverse the Effects of Fiscal Policy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Menahem E. Yaari, 1965. "Uncertain Lifetime, Life Insurance, and the Theory of the Consumer," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 137-150.
- Robert Summers & Alan Heston, 1991. "The Penn World Table (Mark 5): An Expanded Set of International Comparisons, 1950–1988," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 327-368.
- Uzawa, H, 1969. "Time Preference and the Penrose Effect in a Two-Class Model of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 628-652, Part II, .
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1987.
"Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(3), pages 691-706, October.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1984. "Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism," CEPR Discussion Papers 30, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1987. "Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism," NBER Working Papers 2261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2006.
"Procedurally fair and stable matching,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 431-447.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2003. "Procedurally Fair and Stable Matching," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 582.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2003. "Procedurally Fair and Stable Matching," Working Papers 36, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- de Marti, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Social Networks," Working Paper Series 816, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fuhito Kojima & M. Ünver, 2014. "The “Boston” school-choice mechanism: an axiomatic approach," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(3), pages 515-544, April.
- Erel Segal-Halevi & Shmuel Nitzan, 2014. "Cake Cutting – Fair and Square," Working Papers 2014-01, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Birendra K. Rai, 2006. "Evolution of Division Rules," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-27, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Arthur J. Caplan & Yuya Sasaki, 2009. "Sharing the Surplus Generated from Noncooperative Cost Sharing: The Case of Nonpoint Associations and Water Quality Trading," Working Papers 2009-09, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Maria A. Nastych, 2014. "M&A Cooperative Games," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 9(1), pages 119-130, March.
- Vito Fragnelli & Maria Erminia Marina, 2009. "Strategic Manipulations and Collusions in Knaster Procedure," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 143-153, July.
- Marco Mariotti, 2003. "Even Allocations For Generalised Rationing Problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Yuan Ju & Peter Borm & Pieter Ruys, 2007.
"The consensus value: a new solution concept for cooperative games,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 28(4), pages 685-703, June.
- Ju, Y. & Borm, P.E.M. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2004. "The Consensus Value : A New Solution Concept for Cooperative Games," Discussion Paper 2004-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ju, Y. & Borm, P.E.M. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2007. "The consensus value : A new solution concept for cooperative games," Other publications TiSEM 6cd44a12-a909-47f8-8d85-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy, 2009. "Rights on what is left," MPRA Paper 27285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van den Brink, Rene, 2007. "Null or nullifying players: The difference between the Shapley value and equal division solutions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 767-775, September.
- De MESNARD, Louis, 2008. "On the Talmud division : equity and robustness," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2008-07, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Leroux, Justin, 2009. "Axiomatic foundation for Lindahl pricing in the NIMBY context," MPRA Paper 14930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joana Pais, 2008. "Random matching in the college admissions problem," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 35(1), pages 99-116, April.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:22:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s10726-011-9260-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Chiu Yu Ko & Xuyao Zhang, 2017. "A Welfare Economic Interpretation of FRAND," IFRO Working Paper 2017/04, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Alain Trannoy, 2011. "Equity Dimensions of Transport Policy," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 26 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alessandra Casella & SÃ©bastien Turban & Gregory Wawro, 2017.
"Storable votes and judicial nominations in the US Senate,"
Journal of Theoretical Politics,
, vol. 29(2), pages 243-272, April.
- Alessandra Casella & Sébastien Turban & Gregory J. Wawro, 2014. "Storable Votes and Judicial Nominations in the U.S. Senate," NBER Working Papers 20461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casella, Alessandra & Turban, Sébastien & Wawro, Gregory, 2014. "Storable Votes and Judicial Nominations in the U.S. Senate," CEPR Discussion Papers 10158, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2010. "Approximate interpersonal comparisons of well-being," MPRA Paper 25224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orit Arzi & Yonatan Aumann & Yair Dombb, 2016. "Toss one’s cake, and eat it too: partial divisions can improve social welfare in cake cutting," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(4), pages 933-954, April.
- Antonio Nicolò & Andrés Perea y Monsuwe & Paolo Roberti, 2012. "Equal opportunity equivalence in land division," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 133-142, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2008:i:1:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balazs Sziklai & Erel Segal-Halevi, 2015. "Resource-monotonicity and Population-monotonicity in Cake-cutting," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1552, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordsfair division; collective welfare; distributive justice;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262633116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .