The Privatization of the Oceans
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graff Zivin, Joshua & Mullins, Jamie, 2015. "Vessel buybacks in fisheries: The role of auction and financing structures," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 188-197.
- Macinko, Seth, 2014. "Lipstick and catch shares in the Western Pacific: Beyond evangelism in fisheries policy?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 37-41.
- Draper, Kelsey, 2015. "Networks of capital: Reframing knowledge in the Namibian hake fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 293-299.
More about this item
Keywordsfisheries; property rights; individual transferable quotas;
- L78 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Government Policy
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262582651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .