NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2001
- Ben S. Bernanke(Federal Reserve System)Kenneth S. Rogoff() (Harvard University)Registered editor(s):
The NBER Macroeconomics Annual presents, extends, and applies pioneering work in macroeconomics and stimulates work by macroeconomists on important policy issues. Each paper in the Annual is followed by comments and discussion.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
- Céspedes, Nikita & Aquije, Maria E. & Sánchez, Alan & Vera-Tudela, Rafael, 2014.
"Productividad sectorial en el Perú: un análisis a nivel de firmas,"
2014-013, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Céspedes, Nikita & Aquije, María & Sánchez, Alan & Vera Tudela, Rafael, 2014. "Productividad sectorial en el Perú: Un análisis a nivel de firmas," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 28, pages 9-26.
- Nikita Céspedes & Maria E. Aquije & Alan Sánchez & Rafael Vera-Tudela, 2014. "Productividad sectorial en el Perú: un análisis a nivel de firmas," Working Papers 2014-26, Peruvian Economic Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:026252323x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amanda Karby)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed