NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2001
- Ben S. Bernanke(Federal Reserve System)Kenneth S. Rogoff() (Harvard University)Registered editor(s):
The NBER Macroeconomics Annual presents, extends, and applies pioneering work in macroeconomics and stimulates work by macroeconomists on important policy issues. Each paper in the Annual is followed by comments and discussion.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
- Brock Smith, 2016. "The Resource Curse Exorcised: Evidence from a Panel of Countries," OxCarre Working Papers 165, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Céspedes, Nikita & Aquije, Maria E. & Sánchez, Alan & Vera-Tudela, Rafael, 2014.
"Productividad sectorial en el Perú: un análisis a nivel de firmas,"
2014-013, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Céspedes, Nikita & Aquije, María & Sánchez, Alan & Vera Tudela, Rafael, 2014. "Productividad sectorial en el Perú: Un análisis a nivel de firmas," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 28, pages 9-26.
- Nikita Céspedes & Maria E. Aquije & Alan Sánchez & Rafael Vera-Tudela, 2014. "Productividad sectorial en el Perú: un análisis a nivel de firmas," Working Papers 2014-26, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Leitemo, Kai & Söderström, Ulf, 2005. "Robust monetary policy in a small open economy," Research Discussion Papers 20/2005, Bank of Finland.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:026252323x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed