Readings in Development Economics, Volume II: Emprical Microeconomics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Pranab Bardhan & Christopher Udry, 2000. "Readings in Development Economics, Volume II: Empirical Microeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 2, number 0262024853, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Daniel Ruiz Pérez, 2011. "Sobre la existencia de renta compartida bajo restricción de liquidez ex-post," Undergraduate theses (Spanish) tesl002, CIDE, División de Economía.
More about this item
Keywordsdevelopment economics; wages; health; human capital; demographic change; factor markets; permanent income hypothesis; property rights; investment decisions;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262522837. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .