The Nature of the Farm: Contracts, Risk, and Organization in Agriculture
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rachael E. Goodhue & Dale M. Heien & Hyunok Lee & Daniel A. Sumner, 2003.
"Contracts and Quality in the California Winegrape Industry,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 23(3_4), pages 267-282, December.
- Rachael Goodhue & Dale Heien & Hyunok Lee & Daniel Sumner, 2003. "Contracts and Quality in the California Winegrape Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 23(3), pages 267-282, December.
- Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Omuraliev, Nurbek, 2009. "Institutional change, rural services, and agricultural performance in Kyrgyzstan:," IFPRI discussion papers 904, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lerman, Zvi & Sutton, William R., 2006. "Productivity and Efficiency of Small and Large Farms in Moldova," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21085, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- L. Amblard & J.P. Colin, 2008. "Reverse tenancy in Romania: Actors' rationales and equity outcomes," Post-Print hal-00454533, HAL.
- Seo, Sangtaek & Leatham, David J. & Mitchell, Paul D., 2003. "Risk Sharing and Incentives with Crop Insurance and External Equity Financing," Proceedings: 2003 Regional Committee NCT-194, October 6-7, 2003; Kansas City, Missouri 132523, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Liang Lu & Thomas Reardon & David Zilberman, 2016.
"Supply Chain Design and Adoption of Indivisible Technology,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1419-1431.
- Lu, Liang & Reardon, Thomas & Zilberman, David, 2015. "Supply Chain Design and Adoption of Indivisible Technology," 2016 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212811, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lu, Liang & Reardon, Thomas & Zilberman, David, 2016. "Supply Chain Design and Adoption of Indivisible Technology," SCC-76 Meeting, March 17-19, 2016, Pensacola, Florida 233763, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Petrick, Martin, 2008. "Theoretical and methodological topics in the institutional economics of European agriculture. With applications to farm organisation and rural credit arrangements," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 45, number 92318.
- Lerman, Zvi & Sedik, David J., 2009. "Sources of Agricultural Productivity Growth in Central Asia," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49312, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Barrett E. Kirwan & Michael J. Roberts, 2016.
"Who Really Benefits from Agricultural Subsidies? Evidence from Field-level Data,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1095-1113.
- Kirwan, Barrett E. & Roberts, Michael J., 2010. "Who Really Benefits from Agricultural Subsidies? Evidence from Field-Level Data," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 62028, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Barrett E. Kirwan & Michael J. Roberts, 2015. "Who Really Benefits from Agricultural Subsidies? Evidence from Field-level Data," Working Papers 2015-14, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Barrett Kirwan & Michael Roberts, 2015. "Who Really Benefits from Agricultural Subsidies? Evidence from Field-level Data," Working Papers 201507, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Fragkandreas, Thanos & Larsen, Karin, 2009. "Social Capital and Economic Performance: some lessons from Farm Partnerships in Sweden," MPRA Paper 17916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis H.B. Braido, 2005. "Risk and Insurance in Sharecropping," Risk and Insurance 0508002, EconWPA.
- MacDonald, James M., 2011. "Why Are Farms Getting Larger? The Case Of The U.S," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 115361, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Ratinger, Tomas & Foltyn, Ivan & Jelinek, Ladislav & Kristkova, Zuzana, 2012. "Distributional effects and structural change induced by various CAP Pillar 1 proposals; the case of the Czech Republic," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126221, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kirk D. Johnson & Steven G. Medema & Warren J. Samuels, 2014. "The 8th Duke of Argyll, the Economics of Land Tenancy, and Stigler’s "Coase Theorem"," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 5-28.
- Hahlbrock, Konstantin & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2011. "Does Group Affiliation Increase Productivity And Efficiency In Russia’S Agriculture? Evidence From Agroholdings In The Belgorod Oblast," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114579, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- MacDonald, James M. & Perry, Janet E. & Ahearn, Mary Clare & Banker, David E. & Chambers, William & Dimitri, Carolyn & Key, Nigel D. & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Southard, Leland W., 2004. "Contracts, Markets, and Prices: Organizing the Production and Use of Agricultural Commodities," Agricultural Economics Reports 34013, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Benmehaia, Mohamed Amine & Brabez, Fatima, 4. "The Propensity To Cooperate Among Peasant Farmers In Algeria: An Analysis From Bivariate Approach," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 4(4).
- Duvaleix-Treguer, Sabine & Gaigne, Carl, 2012. "Cost Economies in Hog Production: Feed prices matter," Working Papers 125261, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
More about this item
Keywordstransaction cost framework; agriculture;
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262511851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .