Games Businesses Play: Cases and Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner, 2003. "Patent licensing to Bertrand competitors," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-13, January.
- James J. Anton & Gary Biglaiser & Nikolaos Vettas, 2014.
"Dynamic Price Competition With Capacity Constraints And A Strategic Buyer,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 943-958, August.
- James J. Anton & Gary Biglaiser & Nikolaos Vettas, 2012. "Dynamic Price Competition with Capacity Constraints and a Strategic Buyer," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000614, David K. Levine.
- James Anton & Gary Biglaiser & Nikolaos Vettas, 2012. "Dynamic Price Competition with Capacity Constraints and a Strategic Buyer," Working Papers 12-20, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Sillanpää, Antti & Laamanen, Tomi, 2009. "Positive and negative feedback effects in competition for dominance of network business systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 871-884, June.
- Ott, Ursula F., 2013. "International Business Research and Game Theory: Looking beyond the Prisoner's Dilemma," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 480-491.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:10:p:1953-1963 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrice Bougette & Christian Montet & Florent Venayre, 2006. "L'adaptation légale de la stratégie d'entreprise aux contraintes du droit de la concurrence," Post-Print halshs-00482177, HAL.
- Simon Loertscher, 2008. "MARKET MAKING OLIGOPOLY -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 263-289, June.
- Swee-Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann & Jeremy Larner, 2011.
"Escalation Bargaining: Theoretical Analysis and Experimental Test,"
2011-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Swee-Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann & Jeremy Larner, 2011. "Escalation Bargaining: Theoretical Analysis and Experimental Test," Discussion Papers 2011-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Swee-Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann & Jeremy Larner, 2011. "Escalation Bargaining: Theoretical Analysis and Experimental Test," ICBBR Working Papers 16, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Ulrich Doraszelski & Mark Satterthwaite & Lauren Xiaoyuan Lu & David Besanko, 2009. "Lumpy Capacity Investment and Disinvestment Dynamics," 2009 Meeting Papers 106, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jizhen Li & Xin Pu, 2009. "Technology Evolution in China's Color TV Industry," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4-5), pages 479-497.
- Jackson A. Nickerson & James C. Yen, 2010. "Economizing and Strategizing," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Boyer, Marcel & Lasserre, Pierre & Mariotti, Thomas & Moreaux, Michel, 2004. "Preemption and rent dissipation under price competition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 309-328, March.
- Frank Giarratani & Ravi Madhavan & Gene Gruver, 2013. "Steel industry restructuring and location," Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 1, pages 11-37 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Raventós, Pedro & Zolezzi, Sandro, 2016. "Cement in Central America: Global players in a local industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 395-399.
More about this item
Keywordsgame theory; case data; strategic management;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262071827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.