The Development and Testing of Heckscher-Ohlin Trade Models: A Review
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Dupuy & Matthew Agarwala, 2014. "International trade and sustainable development," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 25, pages 399-417 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Debaere, Peter & Kurzendoerfer, Amanda, 2015. "Decomposing U.S. Water Use Since 1950. Is the U.S. Experience Replicable?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:34-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Idrisova, Vittoria, 2017. "Determinants of Value-Added Exports: The Role of Import Demand Factors," Working Papers 051715, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Charles Van Marrewijk & Steven Brakman, 2011. "Missing trade and lumpy countries," ERSA conference papers ersa10p610, European Regional Science Association.
- Arezki, Rabah & Fetzer, Thiemo & Pisch, Frank, 2017.
"On the comparative advantage of U.S. manufacturing: Evidence from the shale gas revolution,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 34-59.
- Arezki, Rabah & Fetzer, Thiemo & Pisch, Frank, 2016. "On the comparative advantage of U.S. manufacturing:evidence from the shale gas revolution," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69026, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arezki, Rabah & Fetzer, Thiemo, 2016. "On the comparative advantage of U.S. manufacturing:evidence from the shale gas revolution," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66410, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arezki, Rabah & Fetzer, Thiemo, 2016. "On the Comparative Advantage of U.S. Manufacturing: Evidence from the Shale Gas Revolution," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 259, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Rabah Arezki & Thiemo Fetzer, 2016. "On the Comparative Advantage of US Manufacturing: Evidence from the Shale Gas Revolution," OxCarre Working Papers 167, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Arezki, Rabah & Fetzer, Thiemo, 2016. "On the Comparative Advantage of U.S. Manufacturing: Evidence from the Shale Gas Revolution," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1106, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rabah Arezki & Thiemo Fetzer & Frank Pisch, 2016. "On the Comparative advantage of U.S. Manufacturing: Evidence from the Shale Gas Revolution," CEP Discussion Papers dp1454, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Brakman, Steven & van Marrewijk, Charles, 2013. "Lumpy countries, urbanization, and trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 252-261.
- Todd Sanderson & Fredoun Z. Ahmadi - Esfahani, 2009. "Testing Comparative Advantage in Australian Broadacre Agriculture Under Climate Change: Theoretical and Empirical Models," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 28(4), pages 346-354, December.
- Reyer Gerlagh, Nicole A. Mathys and Thomas O. Michielsen, 2015. "Energy Abundance, Trade and Specialization," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2012. "Innovation, learning, and exporting in China: Does R&D or a technology index matter?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 224-233.
- Takumi Naito & Ryoji Ohdoi, 2011. "A two-country model of trade and growth with intersectoral knowledge spillovers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 39-58, May.
- Kathryn G. Marshall, 2011. "The factor content of Chinese trade," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 769-787, September.
- Omer GOKCEKUS & Kevin BENGYAK, 2015. "Learning Heckscher-Ohlin Model in Five Easy Steps," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 137-143, March.
- Debaere, Peter, 2012. "The Global Economics of Water: Is Water A Source of Comparative Advantage?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9030, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsheckscher-ohlin trade models; supply; imports; international trade;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262026562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.