Foreign Direct Investment and the Multinational Enterprise
- Steven Brakman() (University of Groningen)Harry Garretsen() (Utrecht University)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markusen, James R., 2013.
"Expansion of trade at the extensive margin: A general gains-from-trade result and illustrative examples,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 262-270.
- Markusen, James R., 2010. "Expansion of Trade at the Extensive Margin: A General Gains-from-Trade Result and Illustrative Examples," CEPR Discussion Papers 7802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James R. Markusen, 2010. "Expansion of Trade at the Extensive Margin: A General Gains-from-Trade Result and Illustrative Examples," NBER Working Papers 15926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eddery Lam & Chi-Yin Wu, 2016. "The Economics of Inter-City Competition in Financial and Distribution Markets," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 12(1), pages 85-117, February.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin, 2016. "Source versus residence: A comparison from a new economic geography perspective," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 201-222, June.
- Daniel L. Millimet & Jayjit Roy, 2011.
"Three New Empirical Tests of the Pollution Haven Hypothesis When Environmental Regulation is Endogenous,"
11-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Millimet, Daniel L. & Roy, Jayjit, 2011. "Three New Empirical Tests of the Pollution Haven Hypothesis When Environmental Regulation is Endogenous," IZA Discussion Papers 5911, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neary, J. Peter, 2009. "Trade costs and foreign direct investment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 207-218, March.
- Su, Hsin-Ning, 2017. "Collaborative and Legal Dynamics of International R&D- Evolving Patterns in East Asia," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 217-227.
- Broll, Udo & Roldán-Ponce, Antonio & Wahl, Jack E., 2010. "Spatial allocation of capital: The role of risk preferences," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 03/10, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Steven Brakman & Gus Garita & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2008. "Unlocking the Value of Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2294, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matthias Dischinger & Nadine Riedel, 2009.
"There's no Place like Home: The Profitability Gap between Headquarters and their Foreign Subsidiaries,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2866, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matthias Dischinger & Nadine Riedel, 2009. "There’s No Place Like Home: The Profitability Gap between Headquarters and their Foreign Subsidiaries," Working Papers 0923, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Dischinger, Matthias & Riedel, Nadine, 2009. "There's No Place Like Home: The Profitability Gap between Headquarters and their Foreign Subsidiaries," Discussion Papers in Economics 10976, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:541-:d:94915 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; multinational enterprise; european union; location decisions;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262026457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.