Inflation Stabilization: The Experience of Israel, Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, and Mexico
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos A. Végh Gramont, 1991. "Stopping High Inflation; An Analytical Overview," IMF Working Papers 91/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Federico Echenique & Alvaro Forteza, 2000.
"Are stabilization programs expansionary?,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 15(1), pages 65-89.
- Federico Echenique & Alvaro Forteza, 1996. "Are stabilization programs expansionary?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0196, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Federico Echenique & Alvaro Forteza, 1997. "Are Stabilization Programs Expansionary?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0497, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Rafi Melnick, 2016. "Measuring Unobserved Expected Inflation," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 2-22, April.
- Francisco Joséveiga, 2005. "Does IMF Support Accelerate Inflation Stabilization?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 321-340, October.
- repec:mes:postke:v:39:y:2016:i:3:p:361-386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tornell, Aaron & Velasco, Andres, 1995.
"Money-Based Versus Exchange Rate-Based Stabilization with Endogenous Fiscal Policy,"
95-21, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Aaron Tornell & Andres Velasco, 1995. "Money-Based versus Exchange Rate-Based Stabilization with Endogenous Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 5300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Easterly & Paulo Vieira Cunha, 1994. "Financing the storm: macroeconomic crisis in Russia 1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(4), pages 443-465, December.
- Tornell, Aaron & Velasco, Andres, 1998. "Fiscal discipline and the choice of a nominal anchor in stabilization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-30, October.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 1997. "Institutions for Monetary Stability," NBER Chapters,in: Reducing Inflation: Motivation and Strategy, pages 307-334 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2014. "Macroeconomic and fiscal challenges faced by the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean region," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0471, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jérôme Sgard, 1999. "Crise financière, inflation et Currency Board en Bulgarie : les leçons d'une transition indisciplinée," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6961, Sciences Po.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:45:y:1993:i:2:p:237-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albert Marcet & Juan P. Nicolini, 2003.
"Recurrent Hyperinflations and Learning,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1476-1498, December.
- Albert Marcet & Juan P. Nicolini, 1995. "Recurrent hyperinflations and learning," Economics Working Papers 244, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2001.
- Marcet, Albert & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 1998. "Recurrent Hyperinflations and Learning," CEPR Discussion Papers 1875, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcet, A. & Nicolini, J.P., 1997. "Recurrent Hyperinflations and Learning," Papers 9721, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Tornell, Aaron & Velasco, Andres, 1995. "Fiscal discipline and the choice of exchange rate regime," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 759-770, April.
- Jose Veiga, Francisco, 1999. "What causes the failure of inflation stabilization plans?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 169-194, February.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati, 2011. "Exchange Rate Regimes," Business School Working Papers 2011-02, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Sébastien Charles & Jonathan Marie, 2016.
"Hyperinflation in a small open economy with a fixed exchange rate: A post Keynesian view,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 361-386, July.
- Jonathan Marie & Sébastien Charles, 2016. "Hyperinflation in a small open economy with a fixed exchange rate: a Post-Keynesian view," Post-Print hal-01377937, HAL.
- Werner, Alejandro M., 1999. "Building consensus for stabilizations," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 319-336, August.
- Jérôme Sgard, 2010. "Money Reconstructed: Argentina and Brazil after Hyperinflation," Working Papers hal-00972721, HAL.
- Bleaney, Michael F., 1996. "Macroeconomic stability, investment and growth in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 461-477, March.
- Luis Ignacio Jácome, 2015. "Central Banking in Latin America; From the Gold Standard to the Golden Years," IMF Working Papers 15/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Rafi Melnick & Till Strohsal, 2015. "From Galloping Inflation to Price Stability in Steps: Israel 1985â€“2013," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-009, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Rafi Melnick & Till Strohsal, 2016. "Disinflation and the Phillips Curve: Israel 1986-2015," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-039, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation stabilization; Israel; Argentina; Brazil; Bolivia; Mexico;
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262022796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.