Lectures on Urban Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John I. Carruthers & Natasha T. Duncan & Brigitte S. Waldorf, 2013. "Public And Subsidized Housing As A Platform For Becoming A United States Citizen," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 60-90, February.
- Rafa Madariaga & Joan Martori & Ramon Oller, 2014. "Income, distance and amenities. An empirical analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1129-1146, November.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Carl Gaigné & Romain Gaté, 2016.
"Urban spatial structure, transport-related emissions and welfare,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen)
2016-18, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Carl Gaigné & Romain Gaté, 2018. "Urban spatial structure, transport-related emissions and welfare," Post-Print halshs-01717983, HAL.
- Votsis, Athanasios, 2014. "Ecosystems and the spatial morphology of urban residential property value: a multi-scale examination in Finland," MPRA Paper 53742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brasington, David & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso & Guci, Ledia, 2016. "A spatial model of school district open enrollment choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-18.
- Antonio Russo & Bruno De Borger, 2015. "The Political Economy of Cordon Tolls," ERSA conference papers ersa15p907, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefan Gabriel BURCEA, 2014. "Quality Of Life Of Vulnerable Groups Involved In Informal Waste Management Sector: A Critical Literature Review," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 286-294, June.
- repec:kap:jgeosy:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10109-017-0258-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Ross, Stephen L., 2015.
"Change and Persistence in the Economic Status of Neighborhoods and Cities,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
- Stuart Rosenthal & Stephen L. Ross, 2014. "Change and Persistence in the Economic Status of Neighborhoods and Cities," Working Papers 2014-018, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Stuart S. Rosenthal & Stephen L. Ross, 2014. "Change and Persistence in the Economic Status of Neighborhoods and Cities," Working papers 2014-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2018. "Measuring Stick-Style Housing Policies: a Multi-Country Longitudinal Database of Governmental Regulations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1727, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eunsuk Hong & In Lee & Laixiang Sun & Richard Harrison, 2015. "Entrepreneurship across time and space: empirical evidence from Korea," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 705-719, March.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:148-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joan Carles Martori & Rafa Madariaga & Ramon Oller, 2016. "Real estate bubble and urban population density: six Spanish metropolitan areas 2001–2011," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(2), pages 369-392, March.
- Bezin, Emeline & Moizeau, Fabien, 2017.
"Cultural dynamics, social mobility and urban segregation,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 173-187.
- Emeline Bezin & Fabien Moizeau, 2015. "Cultural Dynamics, Social Mobility and Urban Segregation," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201513, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Emeline Bezin & Fabien Moizeau, 2017. "Cultural dynamics, social mobility and urban segregation," Post-Print halshs-01503771, HAL.
- Athanasios Votsis & Adriaan Perrels, 2016. "Housing Prices and the Public Disclosure of Flood Risk: A Difference-in-Differences Analysis in Finland," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 450-471, November.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Helble, Matthias & Aizawa, Toshiaki, 2015. "Housing Policies for Asia: A Theoretical Analysis by Use of a Demand and Supply Model," ADBI Working Papers 526, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Václav Plevka & Pieter Segaert & Chris M. J. Tampère & Mia Hubert, 2016. "Analysis of travel activity determinants using robust statistics," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 979-996, November.
- Andrew Friedson & Jing Li, 2015. "The impact of agglomeration economies on hospital input prices," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Kristof Dascher, 2013.
"Climate Change and Urban Contours: Why Countries with Denser City Centers Fight Climate Change Harder,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p744, European Regional Science Association.
- Dascher, Kristof, 2014. "City Silhouette, World Climate," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100538, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dascher, Kristof, 2013. "City Silhouette, World Climate," MPRA Paper 48375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Cuberes & Jennifer Roberts, 2015. "Household location and income: a spatial analysis for British cities," Working Papers 2015022, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:irlaec:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:12-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- John I. Carruthers & Gordon F. Mulligan, 2013. "Through the Crisis," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 27(2), pages 124-143, May.
- Votsis, Athanasios, 2017. "Planning for green infrastructure: The spatial effects of parks, forests, and fields on Helsinki's apartment prices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 279-289.
- Laura Jaitman, 2015. "Urban infrastructure in Latin America and the Caribbean: public policy priorities," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 24(1), pages 1-57, December.
- Gastón Ballut Dajud & Néstor Garza, 2015. "Segmentación inmobiliaria en una ciudad intermedia del caribe colombiano: el caso de Sincelejo," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 014785, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
More about this item
Keywordsurban economics; public economics; econometrics;
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262016362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .