Migration and the Welfare State: Political-Economy Policy Formation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Beine & Brian B. Burgoon & Mary Crock & Justin Gest & Michael Hiscox & Patrick McGovern & Hillel Rapoport & Eiko Thielemann, 2015.
"Measuring Immigration Policies: Preliminary Evidence from IMPALA,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 61(3-4), pages 527-559.
- Michel Beine & Brian Burgoon & Mary Crock & Justin Gest & Michael Hiscox & Patrick McGovern & Hillel Rapoport & Eiko Thielemann, 2014. "Measuring Immigration Policies: Preliminary Evidence from IMPALA," CESifo Working Paper Series 5109, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michel Beine & Brian B. Burgoon & Mary Crock & Justin Gest & Michael Hiscox & Patrick Mcgovern & Hillel Rapoport & Eiko Thielemann, 2015. "Measuring Immigration Policies: Preliminary Evidence from IMPALA," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01304219, HAL.
- Corrado Giulietti & Jackline Wahba, 2013.
Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Migration, chapter 26, pages 489-504
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Wahba, Jackline, 2012. "Welfare Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 6450, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Corrado Giulietti & Jackline Wahba, 2012. "Welfare Migration," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012038, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Assaf Razin & Jackline Wahba, 2012. "Migration Policy and the Generosity of the Welfare State in Europe," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(4), pages 28-31, 02.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 2017.
"Migration-Induced Redistribution with and without migrant voting,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12175, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2017. "Migration-Induced Redistribution with and without Migrant's Voting," NBER Working Papers 23713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuranno, Michele G. & Rongili, Biswas, 2012. "Inter-jurisdictional migration and the size of government," MPRA Paper 42604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russo, Giuseppe & Salsano, Francesco, 2012. "Electoral systems and immigration," MPRA Paper 38497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stark, Oded & Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo & Uebelmesser, Silke, 2012.
"On the formation of international migration policies when no country has an exclusive policy-setting say,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 420-429.
- Stark, Oded & Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo & Uebelmesser, Silke, 2011. "On the formation of international migration policies when no country has an exclusive policy-setting say," Discussion Papers 117431, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 2016. "Toward an International Migration Regime," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(5), pages 451-455, May.
- Ulf R. Hedetoft, 2013. "Social Inclusion: Inaugural Editorial," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 1(1), pages 1-2.
- Nowotny, Klaus, 2013.
"Institutions and the Location Decisions of Highly Skilled Migrants to Europe,"
Working Papers in Economics
2013-3, University of Salzburg.
- Klaus Nowotny, 2015. "Institutions and the Location Decisions of Highly Skilled Migrants to Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 78, WWWforEurope.
- Dotti, Valerio, 2016. "The political economy of immigration and population ageing," Working Papers 16-12, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ian Preston, 2014. "The Effect of Immigration on Public Finances," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(580), pages 569-592, November.
- Paolo E. Giordani & Michele Ruta, 2016.
"Self-confirming immigration policy,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 361-378.
- Paolo E. Giordani & Michele Ruta, 2012. "Self-Confirming Immigration Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3762, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giordani, Paolo E. & Ruta, Michele, 2012. "Self-confirming immigration policy," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-06, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2013. "Product market integration, tax distortions and public sector size," Economics Working Papers 2013-28, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Gunther Tichy, 2015. "Protecting social inclusion and mobility in a low growth scenario," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 100, WWWforEurope.
- Gurgen Aslanyan, 2014. "The migration challenge for PAYG," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 1023-1038, October.
- J. Atsu Amegashie & Michael Batu, 2015. "Wider Boundaries: The Welfare State and International Remittances," CESifo Working Paper Series 5456, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:9:y:2012:i:4:p:17566036 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuranno, Michele & Biswas, Rongili, 2015. "Internal migration and public policy," POLIS Working Papers 183, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Zaiceva, A. & Zimmermann, K.F., 2016. "Migration and the Demographic Shift," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
- Fatica, Serena, 2011. "Preferences for redistribution, the size of government and the tax system," MPRA Paper 29782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murard, Elie, 2017. "Less Welfare or Fewer Foreigners? Immigrant Inflows and Public Opinion towards Redistribution and Migration Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 10805, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordswelfare; migration; international economics; politics;
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262016109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .