The Collected Scientific Papers of Paul Samuelson
- Janice Murray
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John M. Hartwick & Philip G. Hartwick, 1971. "Duopoly in Space," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 4(4), pages 485-505, November.
- Albert Steenge, 2000. "The Rents Problem in the Tableau Economique : Revisiting the Phillips Model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 181-197.
More about this item
Keywordsclassical economics; neoclassical economics; Marxian economics; and Sraffian economics; macroeconomics; welfare economics; efficiency economics; economic theory;
- A31 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Multisubject Collected Writings of Individuals
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262015404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .