Knowledge Management in Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jikmxx:v:12:y:2013:i:04:n:s021964921350041x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:jikmxx:v:14:y:2015:i:03:n:s0219649215500264 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:jikmxx:v:16:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219649217500095 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:jikmxx:v:12:y:2013:i:04:n:s0219649213500330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francis Rousseaux & Pierre Saurel & Jean Petit, 2014. "Knowledge Engineering or Digital Humanities? Territorial Intelligence, a Case in Point," Post-Print hal-01084712, HAL.
- Maurizio Massaro & Filippo Zanin & Roland Bardy, 2014. "Levers of control and knowledge sharing in alliances among Large Firms and Small Firms in the pharmaceutical industry," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 121-142.
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:3:y:2016:i:4:p:368-379 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2016. "A Comprehensive Analysis of Knowledge Management Cycles," MPRA Paper 83088, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2016.
- Kherbouche Asma & Megnounif Abdellatif, 2016. "A New Model for the Impact of Knowledge Management on University Performance," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(04), pages 1-29, December.
- Anshuman Prasad & Pushkala Prasad, 2013. "Innovation in the Global Age: Implications for Business and Management in the Knowledge Economy," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(6), pages 82-89, November.
- Yao Chin Lin & Nhu-Hang Ha, 2015. "The Framework for KM Implementation in Product and Service Oriented SMEs: Evidence from Field Studies in Taiwan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-21, March.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge; business; management; information science;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262015080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.