Chips and Change: How Crisis Reshapes the Semiconductor Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:15:y:2010:i:3:p:225-246 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adams, Pamela & Fontana, Roberto & Malerba, Franco, 2013. "The magnitude of innovation by demand in a sectoral system: The role of industrial users in semiconductors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-14.
- Brown, Clair & Sturgeon, Timothy & Cole, Connor, 2013. "The 2010 National Organizations Survey: Examining the Relationships Between Job Quality and the Domestic and International Sourcing of Business Functions by United States Organizations," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt1sp77818, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Wu, Chiu-Hui & Ding, Cherng G. & Jane, Ten-Der & Lin, Hang-Rung & Wu, Cheng-Ying, 2015. "Lessons from the global financial crisis for the semiconductor industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 47-53.
- Brown, Clair & Sturgeon, Timothy & Lane, Julia, 2014. "Using a business function framework to examine outsourcing and offshoring by US organizations," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7cw581tg, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- repec:wip:report:2017:944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jason Dedrick & Kenneth L. Kraemer, 2017. "Intangible assets and value capture in global value chains: the smartphone industry," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 41, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Sugata Marjit & Toru Kikuchi, 2011. "Time Zones and FDI with Heterogenous Firms," Discussion Papers Series 425, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kapoor, Rahul & McGrath, Patia J., 2014. "Unmasking the interplay between technology evolution and R&D collaboration: Evidence from the global semiconductor manufacturing industry, 1990–2010," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 555-569.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10490-016-9488-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Gherardini & Antonio Russo, 2014. "I vettori dell’innovazione nei cluster europei dell’ICT," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 161-186.
- Triulzi, G., 2014. "Technology life cycle and specialization patterns of latecomer countries: The case of the semiconductor industry," MERIT Working Papers 012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
Keywordssemiconductor industry; technological change; global economic growth;
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262013460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.