Transforming Global Information and Communication Markets: The Political Economy of Innovation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larson, James F. & Park, Jaemin, 2014. "From developmental to network state: Government restructuring and ICT-led innovation in Korea," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 344-359.
- Misterek, Fokko, 2017. "Digitale Souveränität: Technikutopien und Gestaltungsansprüche demokratischer Politik," MPIfG Discussion Paper 17/11, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Bauer, Johannes M., 2014. "Platforms, systems competition, and innovation: Reassessing the foundations of communications policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 662-673.
- Bauer, Johannes M. & Shim, Woohyun, 2012. "Regulation and digital innovation: Theory and evidence," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60364, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
Keywordsinformation and communication technology; innovation; competition; growth; global economy;
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262012855. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .