Elements of Advanced Karate
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Ingber, .
"Elements of Advanced Karate,"
Lester Ingber Books,
Lester Ingber, number 85ea.
- L. Ingber, 1985. "Statistical mechanics algorithm for response to targets (SMART)," Lester Ingber Papers 85ar, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & B. Rosen, 1992.
"Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison,"
Lester Ingber Papers
92ga, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1994. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: Path-integral evolution of short-term memory," Lester Ingber Papers 94ni, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & P.L. Nunez, 1995. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: High resolution path-integral calculation of short-term memory," Lester Ingber Papers 95ni, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Nonlinear nonequilibrium statistical mechanics approach to C3 systems," Lester Ingber Papers 86nn, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & H. Fujio & M.F. Wehner, 1991. "Mathematical comparison of combat computer models to exercise data," Lester Ingber Papers 91mc, Lester Ingber.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lei:ingbks:85ea. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .