La Reforma Tributaria en la Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sholeh A. Maani & Rhema Vaithianathan & Barbara Wolfe, 2006. "Inequality and Health: Is Housing Crowding the Link?," Working Papers 06_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Robert J. Waldmann, 1992. "Income Distribution and Infant Mortality," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1283-1302.
- James P. Smith, 1999. "Healthy Bodies and Thick Wallets: The Dual Relation between Health and Economic Status," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 145-166, Spring.
- Sebastian Galiani & Martin Gonzalez-Rozada & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2009.
"Water Expansions in Shantytowns: Health and Savings,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(304), pages 607-622, October.
- Sebastian Galiani & Martín González Rozada & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2007. "Water Expansions in Shantytowns: Health and Savings," Research Department Publications 3234, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sebastián Galiani & Martín González Rozada & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2007. "Water Expansions in Shantytowns: Health and Savings," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3345, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Andrew M Jones & John Wildman, 2005. "Disentangling the relationship between health and income," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 05/07, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:5:726-736_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:12:2139-2148_8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iel:libros:1198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juan Manuel Quintero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fiellar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.